Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. januar 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapore
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
1. januar 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
29. januar 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
8 måneder bruger appen
4. januar 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
Tyskland
12 måneder bruger appen
24. november 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
Sydafrika
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
8. januar 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
Tyskland
8 måneder bruger appen
3. januar 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers
Irland
6 måneder bruger appen
5. december 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
Kina
7 måneder bruger appen
4. januar 2024

Great addition to our shopify system

Godfather's Garage
9 måneder bruger appen
14. november 2023

We had an issue with the way our discount codes were showing. I reached out via live chat and heard back within 24 hours! They were very patient and helped me find the problem. They were able to custom-build us an Invoice Template that worked for our business and discount codes! Turn around time was amazing as well!

trueCABLE