Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
4. januar 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop

JOES Traktaties
Holland (Nederlandene)
8 måneder bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Just installed app and needed help. Vify support answered all my questions. Easy to design also.

Makana Hut
USA
27 minutter bruger appen
8. januar 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
Tyskland
8 måneder bruger appen
13. maj 2024

I recently tried the free plan, and it perfectly fits my needs. The support answers really fast and is competent. Great app overall !

Ooka
Frankrig
19 minutter bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Great app, verry easy to work with and nice sjabloons. Good help from Tracy. Kind regards www.wehebbenallesinhuis.nl

Mathijs

wehebbenallesinhuis.nl
Holland (Nederlandene)
40 minutter bruger appen
24. november 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
Sydafrika
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
11. marts 2024

So far I am very happy with the App and the Support has been super quick and thorough, solving all my Problems immediately.

Can only recommend

MAP Movement (Pty) Ltd
Sydafrika
5 måneder bruger appen
19. april 2024

Très bonne application, j'avais besoins de modifier certains paramètres Liam a été d'une très grande aide et a eu beaucoup de patience avec moi, je recommande vivement !

Plaid - Douceur