Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de enero de 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapur
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
24 de noviembre de 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
Sudáfrica
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
1 de enero de 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

We had an issue with the way our discount codes were showing. I reached out via live chat and heard back within 24 hours! They were very patient and helped me find the problem. They were able to custom-build us an Invoice Template that worked for our business and discount codes! Turn around time was amazing as well!

trueCABLE
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
Alemania
12 meses usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
China
7 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
Alemania
8 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
20 de noviembre de 2023

Love this app! Very simple to use, creates professional looking invoices in no time. We no longer receive emails from customers asking for a copy of the invoice because they can view and download them very easily using the CustomerHub integration.

Eagle National Supply
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers