Reseñas (835)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de julio de 2024

I have been using Vify order printer PDF invoice for over 6 months now. I highly recommend it. Its very easy to use and the customer service is top class. They are always ready to help and guide you through the process. My B2B customers are much happier with these invoices compared to standard shopify invoices. Keep up the good work Vify. Thank you.

Lucky Ducks
Irlanda
10 meses usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

I've been using Vify Order Printer for my Shopify store, and I am extremely impressed with the app and the customer support. When I faced a setup issue, the support team responded quickly and efficiently, guiding me through the solution with clear and detailed instructions. Their professionalism and dedication to ensuring a smooth experience are outstanding. Vify Order Printer has made managing orders so much easier, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable order printing solution with top-notch customer service.

Lift Down
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

This app is a fantastic product for use at our store weatherspares.co.uk . No more having to print and send invoices manually it's all done through email professionally and automatically. I have one small issue with a number on the template, but support was able to resolve this for me in a matter of minutes.

I've been trying the App on a month by month basis, but given how good it it, the paper saved and folding and postage to manually prepare invoices and packing slips it's well worth the subscription.

Weather Spares
Reino Unido
16 de mayo de 2024

Thanks to Ethan we got various questions promptly and professionally answered. Although we still missin some extra plug -in and customization of certain informations, but Ethan told us about paid version where we may solution these issues, so we look forward to see how it will goes. Till now all well.

Luminary Candles
Eslovaquia
11 de junio de 2024

The best app, trust me. Great service. Customer service is really top and solve ur issues 100% in mean time. I really appreciate and best regards from Germany ....

Natural Pregnancy Corner
Alemania
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

Well worth the money! I have worked with a lot of apps in Shopify, Vify is a true pleasure to work with. The customer support is over the top. I have received same day response and resolution of everything I needed. It is consistent and gives us the customization we need on our invoices and packing slips.

Outdoor Rooms by Design
Estados Unidos
16 de julio de 2024

The customer service is very friendly and responds quickly. The technical department was able to pinpoint the issue, allowing for a swift resolution. The app also works flawlessly.

mybeli
Alemania
9 meses usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Service is great, whenever there is an issue they do the most to resolve it.
Very happy with the templates and ease of use. This is app is great for formal quotations and professional invoices.

PPEPro.Store
Sudáfrica
10 de junio de 2024

This is the first invoice app, i downloaded for my website. I´m pleased til say, i wont need to change as it works great. There arent any hidden fees, and with the free plan and some manuel work, you can actually use it without any fees. Im on the starter plan, just for convience, but it is totally possible.

I cant recommed this app enough!

Packout Inserts by Vork Design
Dinamarca
5 días usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

Great support, easy setup and does exactly what we want!

SQUID window textiles