Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 août 2021

This app not exactly what I'm looking for, but customer service is fast, and very helpful. If I was doing wholesale I'd have for sure kept this app!

Soapy Desserts
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Vify a répondu 9 août 2021

Hi Erica,

Thank you for your review.
We are sad to know that the app could not offer the features you are looking for, but do wish you the best of luck in finding one.
We also look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

5 février 2021

Thanks for having this great app for free! Would like to still suggest to have date naming as MM/DD/YY, add customer details aside from shipping address, more pantone color option. Other than these, it's a useful free app. Hope you can consider my comments if you plan to update your app.

bonapawtit
Philippines
43 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Vify a répondu 25 mai 2021

Hi there,

We wish to update you that the date format is already supported by our app, you have multiple formats to display the date as you like.

8 mai 2021

The invoice has a nice layout I liked how it reads and shows all the information that I want. I would like to be able to edit the template by changing page layout and font colors and sizes.

Engraving Reimagined
37 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Vify a répondu 25 mai 2021

Hi there,

We are sad to know that you are not having the best experience with us.
The template layouts on our app are unfortunately fixed.
The color changing would be applied to the template theme, however text color is not.

10 mai 2021

I would like the option to hide me address from templates. As my company is an online company and I work from home. Avoiding entering my home address would be beneficial. This doesnt seem the case. A staff member told me I could do so in the setting page however to update the changes you are required to enter an address. This box can not be left blank. Very dissappointing.

Little Goodlocks & Co.
Australie
30 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Vify a répondu 10 mai 2021

Hi Harley,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.
The address field in Settings has been set to be optional, you can now leave it empty if needed. A friendly suggestion, though, is that an empty address may not look the best in some templates.

Modifié le 14 juillet 2021

Update:
Although my feeling about the free plan has not changed, Customer support was excellent in their efforts to make this work for me. You can not have a great app without great customer support. Free plan is useless, It say 50 per month, What they don't say is you can only view 50 per month, Does not let you pick which 50. So it would not even show me an order today, even though I only need this to print a few a month.

Skin Care By Suzie
12 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Vify a répondu 8 juillet 2021

Hi there,

We first apologize for your experience with our app.

Currently, the FREE plan of ours offers to display the first 50 orders of the current month, thus if yours has exceeded that, it would not be shown.
It is designed for new stores with small numbers of orders per month, to still be able to enjoy the basic functions of the app without having to pay anything.
For bigger stores, the STARTER or PREMIUM is there to meet your needs.
If you need any specific invoice for a specific order, you could contact us anytime for help.

Regards,

17 mai 2021

Havent used it yet, but the set-up so far has been nice. I dont like when an app asks for a review before i have tried it, but thus far very easy to set-up.

ShopSolarKits.com
Vify a répondu 17 mai 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback on the app. We are also happy to know that you are having a great time with it.
Please let us know anytime you need any assistance from us, via LiveChat or email at support@vify.io.

12 mars 2024