Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de dezembro de 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
China
7 meses usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

It is very good! They help us a lot!

MOFT Japan
China
6 dias usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

We had an issue with the way our discount codes were showing. I reached out via live chat and heard back within 24 hours! They were very patient and helped me find the problem. They were able to custom-build us an Invoice Template that worked for our business and discount codes! Turn around time was amazing as well!

trueCABLE
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando o app
19 de março de 2024

this application has saved my service teams a considerable amount of time. thank you also to the very responsive support team who will find a solution to your problem.
I recommend 100%.

Halolight
França
38 minutos usando o app
15 de março de 2024

The app works well and does what it promises. Best of all is the documentation; you have an excellent support staff! Thank you very much for everything

Calcetinos

Forte Fitness Equipment
Canadá
Quase 2 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

super app and customer service

BOCCATOSCANA
Suíça
2 meses usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

I am absolutely livid with my experience using Order Printer: PDF Invoice App for my two stores. Paying $40 per store each month, I expected a service that worked, but what I got is a complete train wreck. This system isn't just flawed; it's a colossal failure, wreaking havoc on my business operations!

Let's talk about its so-called "features." What a joke! They're practically non-existent. The automated email notifications to customers? A total farce! They never work, leaving us in a constant state of chaos and confusion. My team and customers are equally frustrated, and honestly, it's embarrassing.

And the invoicing system? It's a disaster! It can't issue or send invoices correctly, costing me revenue and pissing off my customers. It's like they designed this app to sabotage my business!

But wait, it gets worse. Their customer service is a nightmare. It's not just bad; it's practically non-existent. My pleas for help vanish into a black hole, with no useful response ever coming back. It's a slap in the face, leaving me with a broken system that's critical for my operations.

I'm beyond questioning the legitimacy of this service. It's not just bordering on a scam; it feels like a full-blown con! Choosing Order Printer: PDF Invoice App is the worst decision I've ever made for my business. I urge anyone considering this app to run in the opposite direction. Save your sanity, your time, and your hard-earned money. This app is a disaster waiting to ruin your business.

דיל 24/7
Canadá
3 meses usando o app
Vify deixou uma resposta 8 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there,

We were deeply sorry to read your 1-star review on our app detailing the frustrating issues you encountered. We did take your feedback seriously and immediately launched an investigation into the matter you reported earlier.

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully identified and resolved the issue that affected the functionality of the app. We are confident that you will now have a smooth and seamless experience using Vify.

We understand that this experience may have caused you to lose trust in our service. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and frustration you faced. We are committed to continuous improvement and are taking steps to prevent similar occurrences in the future.

As a token of our appreciation for your understanding and patience, we would like to offer you a refund of 3 months of usage, as we discussed during our chat.

We hope that you will give Vify another chance. We are confident that you will be impressed with the improvements we have made.

Thank you for your feedback and continued support.

Sincerely,