Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de maio de 2024

Well worth the money! I have worked with a lot of apps in Shopify, Vify is a true pleasure to work with. The customer support is over the top. I have received same day response and resolution of everything I needed. It is consistent and gives us the customization we need on our invoices and packing slips.

Outdoor Rooms by Design
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
17 de abril de 2024

I love this app because the chat team answers very quickly and always finds a solution to help us ! Thank you !

Belveo
França
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

Great support, easy setup and does exactly what we want!

SQUID window textiles
Bélgica
Quase 2 anos usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

Really quick and friendly customer service, even on the free version.

Brie Harrison Wholesale
Reino Unido
10 meses usando o app
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Used this for 2 years and first time I run into a issue, support answers in less than 30 secounds and fixes my issue. Amazing.

Usuals
Dinamarca
Quase 3 anos usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

Thanks to Ethan we got various questions promptly and professionally answered. Although we still missin some extra plug -in and customization of certain informations, but Ethan told us about paid version where we may solution these issues, so we look forward to see how it will goes. Till now all well.

Luminary Candles
Eslováquia
2 dias usando o app
12 de abril de 2024

Very easy to use for our store, got a great support from Ethan for help we needed to modify the template. Highly recommend for invoice application!!

Sunshine Nail Supply
Estados Unidos
17 dias usando o app
2 de abril de 2024

Very quick integration, very intuitive and easy-to-use software that's well thought and much better than most systems we tried. Definitely recommend it for anyone needing to send PDF invoices to their customers!

PMCtire
Canadá
11 dias usando o app
4 de abril de 2024

Friendly user & quick response from the team !

Unity-Supplements
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

This is a brilliant app for us, as we can change the layout of the invoices. for our Samples, we just use the generic Shopify template for delivery notes and then for actual orders we use the Vify Invoices as they look 10 times more professional!

Tile Outlets