Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 januari 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapore
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
1 januari 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
29 januari 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
Kanada
8 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
12 månader användning av appen
24 november 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
Sydafrika
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
28 december 2023

We used to use this app to create our invoices by adding the shipping costs as a separate item to the purchases and removing the original shipping from the bottom of the invoice since German tax laws require that the taxes for the shipping are a) in synch with the the tax for the ordered items (e.g. book tax 7% = shipping tax 7%, clothes tax 19% = shipping tax 19% etc.). It was easy to manipulate the invoices the way we needed them to be suitable for the German tax authorities. After an update that we did NOT install (and we haven't been asked either) the whole interface is different, editing the orders the way we need them is now impossible. Before that, it was all nerdy and performing not that efficient but we got what we needed at the end of the day. That's over now and we will have to look for a different solution.

Jivamukti EU Shop
4 månader användning av appen
8 januari 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
8 månader användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers
Irland
6 månader användning av appen
5 december 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
Kina
7 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Great addition to our shopify system

Godfather's Garage