viigii

viigii

by Virtual Gift It

A gifting surprise before the package arrives

Berryfitness

This application sucks, when you don't want it and you delete it, it will be back on your store anyway !

Whiskered

Great app idea and great customer support. Everyone was beyond helpful.

Kesken

viigii app is absolutely perfect for creating exceptional gifting experiences for both the giver and the receiver. Highly recommend the app. It'll make your customers keep coming back...

Dogos Culiacan

It never worked even though I gave them access to set up the code. Even worse they charged me the first month. The idea is great but I do not recommended, it never worked for me.

Svgdeals

this app failed when trying to install it. I used the main website for VIIGII and it still was not working. Not sure why.

Bokksu

Viigii has been the most wonderful solution to one of our biggest problems since the beginning of our subscription business: How to scale Gifts and Gift Notes. We used to actually include printed out gift notes into the physical box shipment when the Sender requested it, but this slowed down our operations too much as we grew. Thanks to viigii's easy-to-use integration, our business has been able to scale more quickly, and our customers can now send virtual gift notes that arrive in advance of the actual shipment (which can take up to 4 weeks as they ship directly from Japan)!

On top of all that, Lori has been very responsive and helped fix any and all issues that arose from integrating viigii into our site. Highly recommend using this service if you need to send eGift Notes and don't want too many bells and whistles that sometimes come with other services.

Finer Gifts

Just found this amazing app that I know my customers are going to love on my gift website. It's perfect and just want I need, especially in a time of people wanting things now. Thank you for a wonderful free app with choices. I hope to upgrade to an even better experience for my customers! You can see it in our checkout at: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Overture Products

This is a fine App that allows your customers to send their purchases as gifts. What could be better, right? It’s an excellent enhancement that adds a little fun and uniqueness to your site. It’s a delightful idea well executed.

Hats off to Viigii, for creating a really cool innovation that will pay big dividends throughout the gift giving season.

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

We just recently installed the viigii app, and anticipate the use of it by our customers. I think it will give those last minute shoppers the satisfaction of their gift arriving on that special day, even though the physical gift might not arrive for another 3 to 5 days. It is sure to help in conversion of those customers who know what they want to send as a gift but wait a little to long to purchase it. The app installed with ease and no problems at all setting it up. Very happy to have this up and running at the start of the busy fourth quarter of the year. The few questions I had about viigii were answered quickly and to my satisfaction. Highly recommend this app of the future.

Tony Mantz, LTM ENDEAVORS Gifts https://ltmendeavorsgifts.com/

Heimamarket

We are over the moon happy with the viigii app. We have extremely high standards when it comes to designs of the services we connect ourselves to and the viigii app is so gorgeous and modern looking that we are proud to connect our shop to it. The support is absolutely fantastic and the team behind viigii is enthusiastic to make your experience excellent. Just like their app makes our customers e-gifting experience impeccable. We didnt think twice about paying the monthly fee and now the colors are synchronized to our color scheme. Amazing!

Previous 1