viigii

viigii

by Virtual Gift It

eGift your surprise before the actual gift arrives!

Whiskered

Great app idea and great customer support. Everyone was beyond helpful.

Kesken

viigii app is absolutely perfect for creating exceptional gifting experiences for both the giver and the receiver. Highly recommend the app. It'll make your customers keep coming back...

Bokksu

Viigii has been the most wonderful solution to one of our biggest problems since the beginning of our subscription business: How to scale Gifts and Gift Notes. We used to actually include printed out gift notes into the physical box shipment when the Sender requested it, but this slowed down our operations too much as we grew. Thanks to viigii's easy-to-use integration, our business has been able to scale more quickly, and our customers can now send virtual gift notes that arrive in advance of the actual shipment (which can take up to 4 weeks as they ship directly from Japan)!

On top of all that, Lori has been very responsive and helped fix any and all issues that arose from integrating viigii into our site. Highly recommend using this service if you need to send eGift Notes and don't want too many bells and whistles that sometimes come with other services.

Finer Gifts

Just found this amazing app that I know my customers are going to love on my gift website. It's perfect and just want I need, especially in a time of people wanting things now. Thank you for a wonderful free app with choices. I hope to upgrade to an even better experience for my customers! You can see it in our checkout at: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Overture Products

This is a fine App that allows your customers to send their purchases as gifts. What could be better, right? It’s an excellent enhancement that adds a little fun and uniqueness to your site. It’s a delightful idea well executed.

Hats off to Viigii, for creating a really cool innovation that will pay big dividends throughout the gift giving season.

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

We just recently installed the viigii app, and anticipate the use of it by our customers. I think it will give those last minute shoppers the satisfaction of their gift arriving on that special day, even though the physical gift might not arrive for another 3 to 5 days. It is sure to help in conversion of those customers who know what they want to send as a gift but wait a little to long to purchase it.
The app installed with ease and no problems at all setting it up. Very happy to have this up and running at the start of the busy fourth quarter of the year. The few questions I had about viigii were answered quickly and to my satisfaction.
Highly recommend this app of the future.

Tony Mantz, LTM ENDEAVORS Gifts

Heimamarket

We are over the moon happy with the viigii app. We have extremely high standards when it comes to designs of the services we connect ourselves to and the viigii app is so gorgeous and modern looking that we are proud to connect our shop to it. The support is absolutely fantastic and the team behind viigii is enthusiastic to make your experience excellent. Just like their app makes our customers e-gifting experience impeccable. We didnt think twice about paying the monthly fee and now the colors are synchronized to our color scheme. Amazing!

Itgiftnyc

As an online retailer (itgiftnyc.com) selling personalized gifts, adding the viigii app has been a game changer. Shoppers today want everything immediately and they get frustrated when the lead time from ordering to receiving is too long. viigii eliminates that frustration because customers can send their purchased gift as an interactive gifting experience on the exact date they choose! So, even if they waited until the last minute to purchase a gift, they can still be on time with viigii. We've noticed there are a lot less abandoned shopping carts in our store since we started offering the viigii app. They've really tapped into something important and useful! I highly recommend it for every store.

Kumusta

We love this feature. If customers want to send a gift to a friend, this app makes it so much easier for them to do so. It allows them to send their order without the receipt. So if your customers wanted to surprise a family member, a girlfriend, a boyfriend, husband, wife or friend with a gift, this app definitely allows your customers to do so. It will send the order straight to whom ever they want to send the gift to and will allow the customer to write a personalized message. Must have!