Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Munaleeza

very very nice app to make videos , must have this app . multiple tasks can be done . thanks so much to vimeo app

Yellow Canary Enterprise

I think I can use this app to promote my website. To early to say, but so far so good. Lets dive Vimeo a try.

The JetLyfe Collection

I used this app to help me create promo videos for my store. As a new store owner, I'm happy that if provides great quality, at such a minimum cost, which is important

September 12, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app as providing great quality! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

ChikkoLab

This app is easy to use. There are many templates available. I can use this to inspire my own. I like it.

September 12, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

StoneBase

I tried to use this app to turn my existing product photos into a video on my website using the shopify platform. It would not let me imbed the final video the website or save without paying a monthly $20 fee. it says free but its not. I even kept the video less than 30 seconds as stated and used a free templete. In this case it was the NO FILTER template.

August 29, 2021

Thanks for your review. Free users can't remove the watermark; that's the trade-off. With an upgrade to Plus (or higher), you can choose if you want to include the watermark on your video. Feel free to reach out to us at https://vimeo.com/help/contact with any other questions.

ChauntelleCharisse

I like how easy it is to create beautiful ads for my social media sites. I would have given the app 5 stars if all the sites were included. Not sure why Instagram and TikTok are not included in the easy uploads to social sites process. Overall, Vimeo is very easy to use and has tons of templates to use for those who are still in the learning process of making great video content.

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Lillymo

Quick and easy to use. Instruanctions are clear. Plenty of fonts backgrounds etc to use. Great choice of music to add to back ground.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

ei8hth.com

FREE to install and make a video with a watermark then an annual fee of 100s to actually use or get the video created. Adobe Premire is cheaper

July 20, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create, save, & publish beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30-second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us know how you like your video.
Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

Sure Shop Unlimited

I used this app to create a better view of my online store. Hope it generates more sales! It was fun to make the video too!

July 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

BLUESKYESBLU

This apps provides loads of templates to choose from which help me to create videos. I can upload them to my social media sites, but I will like to be able to upload them to my laptop as well. I look forward to creating my video content.

July 18, 2021