Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

classicorder

the app is very good i like it alot, it aided me to create nice advertisement videos , it had a music background too

April 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Affletic

So far I have found this App very good! I am able to create fun but professional videos for my social accounts.

April 13, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Blue Rose Smokes

enjoyed thais app very much, lots of options, lots of ideas available, would definitely recommend to a friend

April 12, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

D'NOLA

I used this app to help me do my video .I really like it. It would be nice if it did more effects . thanks

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Calico Jacks Online

I wanted to have a go at making a video clip ads for my store when I saw the app in Shopify apps, so had a go. Its great except for your logos over lapping where I put text, found that annoying as I wanted to just have a clear video , dont mind having your logo on it, but would be better if it was only at the start and end perhaps would be an option you could offer

April 7, 2021

Lisverik Trends

I used this app to create a still picture video. I hope my buyers will like it a buy some leggings because of this video.

April 7, 2021

Emperfekt

I use this app to create videos, I like it a lot. I will recommend Vimeo to everyone. This app helped me a lot with creativity.

April 4, 2021

Wow!!! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

NorthWest Buffalo Trading Co

It's a very basic video editing platform, but it remains a decent option for creating high-impact social videos.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

GirlzNDollz

I just started using this app. It's easy and very user friendly. Very happy with it so far! I would definitely recommend.

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

May Charters

Thoroughly enjoying this app! The only thing I would like to have as an option so far is when you change the "style" of an edit that you can mute the sound effects that style might make like whooshing sounds on a cut and keep the music.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, rating, and feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63