Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

The Canadian Birch Company

So many features, even in the Plus version, with ability to add call to action buttons, links at the end of video whereas some free apps don't provide this.

March 25, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Alexa Martha Designs

I have no complains :) this is an awesome app. I am able to quickly I mean within minutes just to whip up an add for my products. Just supercool!! I tried all kinds of expensive programs and software before and none are as efficient as this app.

March 21, 2021

We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your fantastic review and rating!

NEELBILL.COM

I have used this app to create a video of smartwatches from my shop it helped me very well to create impactful advertisements. The music it has in the background is just wonderful.

March 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Cenia's Collection LLC

I used this app to help me create videos. I am really trying to see how to create videos. I wanted to share with someone to provide feedback, but it never shared the video.

March 21, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

Thespicegift

Wow im really impressed with this app, without having youtube, this is such a perfect app to add videos to your product page!

March 21, 2021

Perfection is very hard to attain and we are flattered that you feel we have achieved that milestone! Thank you so very much for your kind words! We hope every video you create is as perfect as the app you feel we provide!

WELLMOONS

This application is really beautiful easy to use it saves me time it took me hours to edit the videos with photoshop ouff the design of this application is really wow

March 21, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

woodndeco

Super easy to create professional video. With paid version only imagination is the limit for making new videos. Great tool. Thanks

March 18, 2021

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

I wish the subscription wasnt so high. I would love to have this. It was super easy to make a video and it would be awesome to play with this.

March 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create for Shopify offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

laraklass.desing

The convenient and lightweight program, you can create excellent content for advertising yourself without special knowledge and skills

March 14, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

NSE Imports

Great app and very easy to use, please can you compress the majisto.js that your app uses? Google Pagespeed flags this up twice on a page, once for being 'unused' (I assume because your app uses it to scan the page for images) and the other for compression, per Google 'Text-based resources should be served with compression (gzip, deflate or brotli) to minimize total network bytes.' It's a small thing but when trying to squeeze every extra point out of of a page the 0.15s will make a difference, especially on a shopify site.

March 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.