Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

djoodie

Just did my first demo. It was amazingly easy to do! Recommended. I like that it allowed me to upload my own music.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Dois Growshop

Ottima app per creare video divertenti ed utili tutorial per attività economiche. Consigliato per chi non ha esperienza di montaggio video.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

God Is Love Apparel

The video editing was user-friendly. I was able to choose a template and change the color palette. I was happy with the finished product.

March 8, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

ARDEN SHOPPING

Will help you a lot, professional video campaigns just click a way. Eay to creat and publish them....

March 8, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

ARTSY STYLE

Creates beautiful videos intuitively and quickly! Looking forward to adding this one to my Shopify store.

Florence Galliano

Super! la qualité des images est bonne!
Facile à utiliser, payer pour mettre son logo! je recommande

March 7, 2021

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous évaluer. Vous nous aidez à donner le meilleur de nous-mêmes :)

Notperfectcompany

This app has exceeded my expectations. There are no limits to what you can do. Once I'm done with one video I am anxious to do the next.

Kamerastore.com

First I downloaded the app, it auto connected to an unrelated client vimeo account without asking me. I then had to disconnect, create an account for my business. Then I see templates, some with a “Pro” badge. So I click one with no pro badge. Then it tells me I need to download the vimeo app. Download the app and it’s sideways, no tablet version. Then it asks me what kind of videos I want to make, and eventually asks me for money to do anything. Total waste of my time.

March 1, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read about your experience with our app. Please note that the optimal VC for Shopify experience occurs when operated on a computer or laptop, as it is not supported on tablets nor mobile web. For additional information or so we can assist further, could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact?

Eboonify

I used this app because it super easy!! It save me so much time! Only think paying 20 a month and not able to unload pictures...I have to go somewhere else and that a bummer.

February 28, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

You Go Girl Beauty

Just wanted to give kudos to the team at Vimeo for creating such a cool and easy to use app to help create a nice Intro video to our Brand for our website.

February 28, 2021

Wow!!! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!