Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

DelaCollections

The first video made with this App looks really great and professional. I just downloaded it so I hope it the good feeling I have continues

February 28, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Outside The Asylum Diving & Travel

I just started creating videos and I'm having a blast! It's easy and addictive to create professional quality videos in minutes. I upgraded to the Pro plan so I could play around with the customization and branding. You get a 30 day free trial and if you find it worth it, the $50/month charge should pay for itself.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

saldivarstore.com

ES MUY FACIL DE USAR Y ESTA MUY PRACTICA ME GUSTO POR QUE PUEDES COMPARTIR TODOS TUS PRODUCTOS EN YOUTUBE Y LAS REDES SOCIALES

February 28, 2021

¡Fantástico! Nos alegra saber que te gusta mucho nuestra aplicación. Trabajaremos para seguir mejorándola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para calificarnos.

Reihani Design

I used this app to help me to make video for Shopify. I like it that it makes it possible to make video without experience. It could be easier if there were more video options.

February 23, 2021

LushyLipz

I don't often write reviews that often but just had to for this Vimeo app that I installed and used to create a cool marketing video for my Shopify page. It's very easy to use and comes with some slick templates and tracks that look very professional and cool in my opinion. I recommend this app!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Buckz apparel.

i used the platform and its a very good when my site starts makin money ill start using the upraded version but right now even the free version is good

February 22, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

NERDY Designno

The best up for companies. Easy to create ads. Recommend it. It helped my company to be more visible for customers.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app! Thank you for the review and the rating!

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Excellent application. I wish it had more African American men and women. I like how it lets your Shopify integrate the pictures with ease. Thanks again.

Bluenoemi Jewelry

I really love the video I have just created in 5 minutes. I recommend using VImeo videos. Bluenoemi Israeli Jewelry sterlingsilverjewel.com

Jasper's Catering

I have created a wonderul video but I can't use it or share it unless I upgrade. A real shame as everything I read suggested that it was free unless you wanted to use Pro templetes. A bit dissapointented, unless I am doing something silly. I hope I am being silly

February 21, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review. You can create, save, & download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30 second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us how you like your video.