Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Juli 2020

I used this to make a video for my Facebook ads. I have been battling with the videos on various platforms but no success for weeks. Videofy was very easy and I got my project done in under 30 mins.

My Eco Home Goods
Vereinigtes Königreich
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 22. Juli 2020

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Bearbeitet am 23. Mai 2020

I was able to create a couple of videos with no problem. It was easy to share to my facebook page.

kimberlycompanies
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! Happy you liked the App and shared your videos

24. April 2020

I have just created some amazing video's of my products with this app. It's easy easy to use and you can also insert your own logos, brand colours and any any brand assets to make it more personal.

BHVNA
Vereinigtes Königreich
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 30. April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! So glad to hear you like our App :)

17. Juli 2020

Excellent! Now it is easy to promote your goods. The only thing I did not catch is why my video storage period limited.
Thank you!

My shop № 7
Russland
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2020

Thank you for all of those stars! We are excited to know that you are enjoying our app! Kindly note, when a video is in Draft mode, it is available for viewing/editing for a short period of time. Once the video reaches the expiration time (60 days), it is automatically deleted (an email reminder is sent prior to deletion) and it is not restorable. Please be sure to save your video to avoid this from happening in the future.

26. Januar 2021

Works well, it really makes a difference when you need something fast and maybe you could even come out with a video to crush.

Instant Shopping USA™
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

7. April 2021

I used this app to help me do my video .I really like it. It would be nice if it did more effects . thanks

D'NOLA
Australien
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 12. April 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

25. Januar 2021

Help me make videos and get sales the next day seriously! Was easy to use and they will even create videos for you!

AnytymeFitness
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

17. Juli 2020

this app is amazing! The videos look so professionally made and the ability to use your brand colors is great too! Hopefully soon you can overlay your logo too.

Risen Boutique
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2020

Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

Bearbeitet am 14. Juni 2020

The best ever video app helps a lot for a start-up business, it a tool that provides simplicity. Great Job.

Purple Ants Chocolatier
Philippinen
20. November 2021

Helped me created both a Facebook and Youtube add of my products. Very nice. While it gave me much more in the way of being able to adjust my own text, font colors, and feel of the video, the Logo can only be used if you pay.

Twylight Crow