Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. November 2020

I absolutely love this this app. It is so easy to use and creating professional videos is effortless. Thank you for the free version of this app- I am extremely grateful to the developers for making this first class app available to me for free.

BELLADONNA
Südafrika
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 9. November 2020

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app as an easy to use product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

7. August 2019

Good app! Not perfect yet, but I would guess that it is a new release. I will keep giving the developers feedback until they make it great.

4:01pm at the Mall
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 14. August 2019

Thank you for your review. We're constantly working on improving our App and developing new features - stay tuned for our next update :) We'd love to earn that extra from you!

11. November 2019

WOW! Just an awesome app. End Of. Look forward to the Instagram integration. Get it, you wont be disappointed. :)

Luccardo
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. Mai 2021

Great app. I have use this app in the past to create videos without a problem, however just a few days ago i wanted to create a video for my product page. Video was created without an issue but did not work in my product page. Contacted Yelena she was nice and patient however at the end it didn't work. Video was not working in my product page. she said i needed to contact a web developer....?

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2021

Hi and thank you for your feedback.
Further to our ticket correspondence - Vimeo Create for Shopify allows you to quickly create videos for your Shopify store and products.
The output is a video file that can be added as media to your product page, or an embed code, which can be pasted into the HTML of your website.
As for the latter - making adjustments to your website code (including changing the code in order to position the video in a different spot) is outside of our support scope and requires developers knowledge.
You can try placing it in different parts of the code to see how it works for you, yet we highly recommend that you contact and consult with a developer to make sure the process is performed properly.

30. Mai 2021

I love this app, it is great for creating videos for my products to put on my FB and YouTube. However, that's a lot of dough to fork over for a small business trying to broaden their reach. Why not offer monthly for the Pro or even Business? That's the reason I'm only giving three stars - their tiers subscription, Personal you can pay monthly, but business not?

Kat's Closet Apparel & Beauty
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

Bearbeitet am 20. Oktober 2020

I loved using this app, and it s so easy it worked on the first try. Took my store and products to a whole new level. Love it. It really is point and click.

Lamoree’s Vintage
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 21. Oktober 2020

Thank you for that fantastic review! We hope you keep making your incredible videos!

Bearbeitet am 29. September 2019

Super geile app , sowas habe ich schon lange gesucht ,top weiter so .
hoffe das sie kostenlos bleibt

Shopfouryou
Deutschland
3. September 2019

deezo the happy fashion
Australien
Bearbeitet am 4. April 2020

Great video effect and quality. Easy to use especially for people not familiar with video editing. However search function has been removed at the select product step, so it is not practical for store with hundreds of products anymore.

XXLPanda.com
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 5. April 2020

Hey there, thanks for reaching out.
I'm glad to let you know that our teams are working on a fix which should be released shortly and the 'Search Product' option should be live again within the next couple of days.
Thanks for your understanding and keep creating!

Bearbeitet am 2. August 2020

I was a little skeptical because it's free and free usually means terrible graphics. But it's very easy to use and not bad for beginners. Thank you!

Constellated
Vimeo, Inc. hat geantwortet 3. August 2020

We are excited to learn that your skepticism turned into solace! It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!