Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

NSE Imports

Great app and very easy to use, please can you compress the majisto.js that your app uses? Google Pagespeed flags this up twice on a page, once for being 'unused' (I assume because your app uses it to scan the page for images) and the other for compression, per Google 'Text-based resources should be served with compression (gzip, deflate or brotli) to minimize total network bytes.' It's a small thing but when trying to squeeze every extra point out of of a page the 0.15s will make a difference, especially on a shopify site.

March 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

DelaCollections

The first video made with this App looks really great and professional. I just downloaded it so I hope it the good feeling I have continues

February 28, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Reihani Design

I used this app to help me to make video for Shopify. I like it that it makes it possible to make video without experience. It could be easier if there were more video options.

February 23, 2021

Buzybunch

I really like this app as it is easy to use. It will be good if there is regular updates on the template and content

February 15, 2021

JM Sails and Bags

Trying new things and it works ok for the moment, thanks. Have to get around a bit but it looks easy even for a complete computer beginner like me. Have to see how it goes with Shopify now...

February 2, 2021

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

This one video has already helped me save so much time. Now I can create in minutes, rather than hours. Can't wait to see what else is available (I know I've barely scratched the surface!). I'll likely update my review once I've had a chance to play with it some more. For now, VERY impressed!

January 17, 2021

Refinemylook

So far very nice very beautiful presentation. Now you need extensions Pinterest and Instagram love i

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

tea-immunity.in

I made a few videos in quick time. IT has integrated well with Shopify and made it very simple to make videos. It would be great to add my logo. Nice app. Certainly enjoyed this.

October 28, 2020

We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app and appreciate that you've left us a review. Please know that your logo can be added to your video during the editing stage by clicking on Video Settings --> Highlight the Logo Box --> Edit (to upload your Logo)

Aesthetic Cover

I love this how ever there is a glitch that doesn't allow my customers to listen to the music i selected. It's not a 9:16 image. Even if it was there's no sound option when my customers play it.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you in resolving this issue.

Hometech

I used the app to make vids of photos, works good. Keep improvin, good work thanks! im trying to edit videos here not sure if i can do it only 15 mins in app

October 15, 2020

Our app uses advanced technology Artificial Intelligence to create your movie. If you’d like to make changes, you can do so after the initial rendering by tapping ‘Edit’. You can shorten, extend, or select different parts of your video clips using the trim tool. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?