Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited October 2, 2020

Brilliant App only just started using but can see instant benefits.
Would be 5 Star if the videos had more customization (as in allowing more images or different music than standard).* *After the reply I can now do these things, however downloading the video/uploading to instagram/uploading to collections part of my shopify site remains an issue for me.

Garden & Pet Supplies
Time spent using app: 4 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied September 29, 2020

Thank you for your updated review. We currently do not offer downloads to your local storage nor do we support uploading to Instagram at this time. In regards to uploading to your collections on Shopify, please contact us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can assist and help to resolve this for you.

September 2, 2020

Very easy to do. Only problem is that we should be able to place the video in the Home Page in a specific place of our choice. I couldn´t do that.

Cherie Fit
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied September 6, 2020

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen! Feel free to reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can troubleshoot and help resolve the issue.

August 27, 2020

The app is awesome I can see my videos on a Facebook page I manage but not on my product shopify store or YouTube page.

essential variety
Time spent using app: 27 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 30, 2020

August 24, 2020

I really like this app! I can actually see the creation in real time. Being able to simply create a video for your products is amazing!

Jackson Family group LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 26, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Edited August 20, 2020

So far, so good to start generating a small bit of advertising, until business grows, and merchant becomes more aware on how to further formulate on YouTube. Thank you.

Fresh Squeeze Fashions
Time spent using app: 1 day
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 24, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are off to a good start! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

August 2, 2020

imenttop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this good 4-star rating into the best 5-star rating?

July 31, 2020

I really love the app. Video real easy to make. Waiting 4 the response from my Customers. :0) :0) .

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Edited July 21, 2020

I love the templates and ease of use. I wish there were more editing features but has a lot of style and promo power. Music is great.

Karma's Peaces
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service.

Edited July 19, 2020

Its the best app that I've ever found to make videos for my products! Thank you for your service I really appreciate it!

GIG Expres Shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4 star rating into a 5-star rating?

Edited July 17, 2020

I am enjoying the ease of making my product videos with readily available stock images and videos.

Lets Kauphy