Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ita Boutique

Location Italy

Very fine app and easy to use. I enjoy adding videos to products presentation to increase selling and product appeal

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

ONSTYLE

I used this app to create ads for my Shopify store. I was surprised by how easy and fast it was! The quality of the ads was also great. If you don't know how to create ads, this is the perfect app for you.

May 30, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Valtopia

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm pretty stoked to use it and share my art and videos this way. It was easy and turned out really well.

May 25, 2021

Charmed Moonpets

I love this app. It helps me create amazing video ads in minutes! I wished it was a little bit longer, but I guess that's okay! Thanks!

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

RS Gymfit

Location Norway

very good app, really helped me a lot. Go for Vimeo, this app can make awesome videos for free, thanks!

May 6, 2021

DatPetDoe

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

this is good. but the subscription fee is too pricey. If this costs at arouns 20-30 USD per month then I would subscribe to it right away

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Stadsboken

Location Sweden

This is my first test with a video in my shop. It will probably take me another week or so before I can rate the product. But so far - so very good.

April 30, 2021

We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your initial review and rating!

ChaWalter.com

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful store design in a video created for additional advertising the products to sell. It easy to create the video you would like to publish and can be edited the way you wanted. It fan-creating the video. Thank you for this app.

April 30, 2021

Little Fortune

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice app~ I Hope can increase the conversation rate! It is nice to free to use it~ I enjoy with it~ cheers

April 27, 2021

Felysplace

Great work! Makes lovely videos with nice music! It will now go on YouTube and other places to help me make sales!

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app as a great product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!