Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Tonyialashes boutique

I used these apps to help my business, get sales. And hope to bring in more customers to buy, instead of just visiting the shop.

Phenixonline

J'utilise cette application et je suis vraiment satisfaite des vidéos produites. je le recommande vivement!

Veiligmetmobiel

I use this app to make ads and it works perfect very easy to make and free of charge. Super APP !!

Revive Wear

You need to use this app! Free! Great music selection, easy to make videos, provides examples with call to action. Make videos for your products, post to social networks and use for ads.

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review!

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i installed this app last night and made my first video and this app sums up one word "AMAZING" i have made videos for my store and i have got little engagements to my videos this app made my first video look like a pro did it this app is so easy to use and i'am not tech savvy so i appreciate how simple this app is to use i can't wait to use my video in my facebook ad i know i will catch the customer attention to sum up this review i think this app deserves more than 5 stars i would give it 20 stars.

July 28, 2019

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review. We're so happy you're enjoying Videofy!

Farm Basket Pty

Super fácil y con videos super llamativos!! los recomiendo mucho estaba en busca de una opcion para hacer videos sin complicaciones

Amazing Mauve

Videofy app is amazing. It's so easy to make videos and you can select the music to go with the video. If I could give this app a 10 I would. Thank you so much.

OthoMarket

Muito fácil de usar! Diversas opções de personalização do seu vídeo, e pode postar direto no facebook. Recomendo!

Bold and Bling

I use this app to make social media videos. I really wish there were templates for Facebook covers, Facebook ads and instagram posts and ads.

July 28, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback! We'll make sure to forward it to the relevant teams. Feel free to reach out (Settings --> Contact Support) with any other thoughts or suggestions.

The Radio Nerd

I used the app to create product videos for my website and they look great! The app is easy to use and but doesn't work best for mobile. Can't wait till they allow you to post on Instagram.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. Rest assured - Instagram sharing and many more exciting features are on our road map!