Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli

Tie-Fly

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

Innovated Visions Jewelry

I love how easy it is to use this app. It helps to create beautiful videos. I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while.

Open Closet Delectables

Love it!! So easy to use and embed into your store with different options to choose from. Just love this app!!

waistandthings

Love this website. It;s amazing to get started doing great things with this app. It;s very easy and they help you throughout the way with starting up. i really appreciate this sit very much

Oliver Smith

Génial !!! Les vidéos donnent un travail très professionnel. Nos ventes ont augmenté de 20% depuis que la mise en place des vidéos.
oliver-smith.fr

July 17, 2019

Wow Oliver, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us.

One Inclusive

Great app. Easy to use and share although to some themes it's a challenge to share. I suggest the developers to check this out and ensure that it's supported by all themes.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're aware of the issue and we appreciate your patience on this. Rest assured our teams are working on improving our product and Videofy will fully function as soon as Shopify's video solution is live. Stay tuned for more updates!

Smart Gadgets KE

I use it to make video ads for Facebook.Really good really fast.I'm getting engagement on my videos and sales.Would highly recomend.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Platinum acessorios

muito bom, fácil manuseio ótimo app muito legal para loja top ttop top top top top top top top topt

ebiz fashion

i used this app to make a video and used it in product page, it is nice and different. It is easy to make a video and add text. Must try for everone.

July 16, 2019

Thanks! We're so happy you're enjoying our App.