Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THINKEASY

quality and price top for what it is , i recommend it to start ur videos ads for the beginners , if its doing well done u can do good marketing videos

July 21, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Videofy.

My Fifth Avenue

It's great, but what was with that pop-up when I first opened the app?

"Free...for now"

Does that mean I will lose access to the videos I created when you decide to go behind a paywall? Does that mean I will have to start paying, eventually?

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! Videofy is currently free. Should things change in the future, we'll make sure to communicate the changes to you before they come into effect. In case charges will apply, you'll need to pay for our services in order to keep using videos which were created by our app. Feel free to reach out to us (Settings-->Contact Support) if you have any questions!

Trendywomenfashion.com

I LOVE THIS APP FEEL LIKE I CAN DO MY PROMO MORE EASY ON FACEBOOK WISH I COULD ADD MULTIPLE PRODUCTS BUT HONESTLY BEST APP EVER

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Multiple products videos are definitely on our road map. Stay tuned for a new and improved version of the App!

Stoqy Shop

Amazing! Amazing! Incredible! Fantastic! Wonderful! The better app to make videos at the world! I loved! Thank you so much! I recommend this for your shopify store.

July 21, 2019

Thank you! Feel free to reach out with any feedback!

T-ART

I liked it so far, it is cool....

Ashford Street

Just trying it out at the moment. So far it seems great - I usually use Premier Pro but this is a great time saver. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using this more and more

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli

Tie-Fly

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

Innovated Visions Jewelry

I love how easy it is to use this app. It helps to create beautiful videos. I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while.

Open Closet Delectables

Love it!! So easy to use and embed into your store with different options to choose from. Just love this app!!