Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Platinum acessorios

Location Brazil

muito bom, fácil manuseio ótimo app muito legal para loja top ttop top top top top top top top topt

ebiz fashion

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this app to make a video and used it in product page, it is nice and different. It is easy to make a video and add text. Must try for everone.

July 16, 2019

Thanks! We're so happy you're enjoying our App.

Minerva-Zafiro-

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's easy to meke videos with music, and image, but I'd like making videos with my own music, please

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback!
You can add your own music on the Editor page.

After you create the video (with the offered music), click on 'Edit' and on the Editor page, under the 'Music' tab you will find the option to upload your own music.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

Ericka's Gifts

I LOVE THIS APPLICATION VIDEOFY. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE STARTING A NEW STORE...

The Mary Jane Brain

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is amazing! Making it so easy for me to make videos for my products! I appreciate you guys having a free version too!

Sunshine Hill International

I love this app, it is easy to use and very effective for my marketing needs. it gets a 10/10 from me.

SA Deals International

Location South Africa

Wow! It is so quick and easy to create product videos. Simple to share on Shopify store, Facebook and even YouTube. Plus it's FREE. I can't believe it!

ZodiacFanatic

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's very simple to create new videos, there's a nice selection of themes and music to choose from.
Videos are a must when advertising products to fans and followers, so this is an important app to have in your arsenal!

PrimeNebula

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Easy to create product videos from my product images, embed them in my store and publish to Facebook. Takes only a few minutes to see great results.

Sangha

Location Israel

Amazing app! Really easy to set up, I have created my first video in minutes :) Thanks for this one guys!