Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

BlingDogBeds

I love it. My video ad came out grate but when i posted it to my facebook page i was looking very blurry. I'm not sure why. So i deleted it.

August 21, 2019

Thank for your feedback; we're glad to hear you love our app :)
As for the issue you've encountered, can you please reach out to our team so we can take a closer look at it: go to the app's Settings --> Contact Support.
Thanks again, Team Magisto.

4:01pm at the Mall

Good app! Not perfect yet, but I would guess that it is a new release. I will keep giving the developers feedback until they make it great.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're constantly working on improving our App and developing new features - stay tuned for our next update :) We'd love to earn that extra from you!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Easy to use app with a professional looking finished product! Our customers are reacting well to the videos so far.
Wish there was an option to feature multiple products in a video. If that option was available it would get 5 stars.

July 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. While we currently don't offer the option of selecting multiple product images when creating your video, we can certainly see how that would be useful. Rest assured it's on our road map!
You do have the possibility of adding additional footage during the editing process as a workaround.
Feel free to reach out to us at Settings --> Contact Support for further assistance and detailed instructions.

Kids Storage

It's really good to make videos. But the problem is that I tried to embed two of the videos to my product page. And then I didn't like them, I deleted the video in this App. I got two black square things on my product page. Could you guys tell me how can I remove these black things? The more detailed,the better.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! You can remove a video from your product page the same way you remove an image. On the admin of your store, go to the Products tab. Select the product you created the video for and scroll down to see the media and images section. Look for the video thumbnail with the Play button --> Click on the trash can icon and click Delete to confirm. Feel free to reach out to us (Videofy --> Settings --> Contact support) if you have any questions or feedback. We're happy to help!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next