Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

personalmementos

Time spent using app About 1 hour

not even integrated, takes you to vimeo website. Not as easy as the app page makes it sound. you still need to manually select images. it doesnt just create videos without imput. Also not free to actually USE the videos.

Tech By Starks

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I loved the app until the change I used to be able to use my store inventory to make videos it was seamless , now we have no idea how to do that, and their customer service couldn't help or explain, how to continue doing what we were use to doing , we used the app to grow our youtube channel and its at a stand still now

So Kute Boutique LLC

I did not like the app. It wasnt useful for my company. Why are you trying to take money out of my account. I canceled this app well over 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Mount Longboards New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I cancelled this app and auto-renewal but they took payment anyway. However it has taken 3 goes to submit a one star review

Fabricasex Fribasex Lingerie Fitness e Sexshop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

APP esta desconfigurado funcionava muito bem mais agora ao criar videos a partir dos produtos shopify os videos são criados com erros , pois as letras não se encaixam dentro do video fica todo desconfigurado

February 20, 2022

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

NaturesGardenEssentials.com

I have used this app previously and it worked awesomely with my Shopify store. The current version does not integrate with my Shopify products. I have reached out to the developer and no response. Shopify should remove this app becuase it no longer has integration to Shopify products.

December 13, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. We understand that you have reached out to our support team. We will communicate with you further via the ticket and will do our best to resolve this with you!

StoneBase

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I tried to use this app to turn my existing product photos into a video on my website using the shopify platform. It would not let me imbed the final video the website or save without paying a monthly $20 fee. it says free but its not. I even kept the video less than 30 seconds as stated and used a free templete. In this case it was the NO FILTER template.

August 29, 2021

Thanks for your review. Free users can't remove the watermark; that's the trade-off. With an upgrade to Plus (or higher), you can choose if you want to include the watermark on your video. Feel free to reach out to us at https://vimeo.com/help/contact with any other questions.

ei8hth.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

FREE to install and make a video with a watermark then an annual fee of 100s to actually use or get the video created. Adobe Premire is cheaper

July 20, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create, save, & publish beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30-second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us know how you like your video.
Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

Pasttime99

I purchased the basic subscription to be able to produce videos and it will not allow me to send. Will be canceling subscription!

June 6, 2021

Emperfekt

Card charged on 5/26/21, for $645.71, an entire week before it is actually due. I did not have the option of changing my mind, or cancelling the service or even down-grading before they charged my card. This isn't good business. I will cancel the account and never return. For anyone thinking about using Vimeo and providing any payment information, think again, they will charge your account before the 30 day trial period is over.

April 4, 2021

Hey there - would you mind reaching out to us at https://vimeo.com/help/contact with the email address associated with your account? Additionally, it looks like you may have more than 1 account. We’d love to help resolve this as soon as possible.

Previous 1 3