Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Cenia's Collection LLC

I used this app to help me create videos. I am really trying to see how to create videos. I wanted to share with someone to provide feedback, but it never shared the video.

March 21, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

Kamerastore.com

First I downloaded the app, it auto connected to an unrelated client vimeo account without asking me. I then had to disconnect, create an account for my business. Then I see templates, some with a “Pro” badge. So I click one with no pro badge. Then it tells me I need to download the vimeo app. Download the app and it’s sideways, no tablet version. Then it asks me what kind of videos I want to make, and eventually asks me for money to do anything. Total waste of my time.

March 1, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read about your experience with our app. Please note that the optimal VC for Shopify experience occurs when operated on a computer or laptop, as it is not supported on tablets nor mobile web. For additional information or so we can assist further, could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact?

Jasper's Catering

I have created a wonderul video but I can't use it or share it unless I upgrade. A real shame as everything I read suggested that it was free unless you wanted to use Pro templetes. A bit dissapointented, unless I am doing something silly. I hope I am being silly

February 21, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review. You can create, save, & download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30 second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us how you like your video.

Awaken by Hiba

I dont want to use again. Although it has great access to make great videos, pricing is extremely expensive especially when you're a small business just starting out. All costs add up and unfortunately this is a big cost.

February 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create and download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (those without the PRO sticker on them). Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them so check this option is enabled. Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade.

21stCenturyRetail

Not free. £6 a month after free trial period. Please change this in your installation of the application in Shopify website app store. It says it's free to use, but doesn't say after free trial period finished, one will be charged at least £ 6 a months for your basic account.

February 11, 2021

Luxuriant Hairs

A bit Awful for the first video. Couldn't see it from my store front after uploading. Can you fix this?

February 10, 2021

Oh no! We currently support auto-embed in several Shopify store themes, but it seems that the auto-embed did not work on your store's theme.
As a workaround, the video can be embedded manually, but first, it has to be deleted from the product page. For more information could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can further assist you?

Claribelskincare.com

Was willing to pay the fees, but I received no response to my three emails inquiring as to why my videos were not working with my theme. I'll find something better with a company that actually has a customer service department.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our support team has sent multiple responses to your emails. Could you please be sure to check your spam folder and promotions tab for the tickets numbered 7652363 & 7656129. Ticket 7652363 was received on January 3rd and responded to on the same day. Ticket 7656129 was received on January 5th and responded to on January 6th. We look forward to your response!

Eshopifiz

I loved this app, it made all my videos look and feel stunning and professional. But not now, they look horrible, I woke up to messages on the video "is this not eShopifiz"? are you changing your name and brand so early? I had to delete my videos, now I am forced to find some other source to do all our videos, I'm so upset, seeing my video showing all Magistro all over it instead of my branding!

January 3, 2021

We’re sorry to learn that you're having issues posting videos outside Shopify. That shouldn’t happen!
Our team has replied to your support ticket via email with a solution; you can always choose what information is posted on your posts from Videofy by removing the Magisto hash from the post description.
Were you able to implement our recommendation? Was the issue resolved? Please let us know if there is any further assistance we can provide. We hope this aids in earning those extra stars from you!

Lifeasersstore

They just ripped the carpet out from under me. The whole app is now garbage! To use the video maker you now have to up grade and pay annually up front. $ 230.00 for the minimum plan to be able to use the app. I don't need all these templates they offer and will be going else where.

December 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! Our app offers both free and paid plans. You can create, save, & download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30 second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try and let us how you like your video.

Lozain.com

asking for £40 per month to add a logo to the video. What a useless app. Also how hard is to allow using your product images directly from your shopify products

December 8, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade
Additionally, how a video is created is up to you! Our highly customizable templates allow you to piece together a video relatively quickly while still letting you insert your own elements (footage, images, copy, and more). Starting from scratch lets you execute on a specific vision, and is a great option if you know exactly what you’d like to do. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Previous 1