Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Affletic

So far I have found this App very good! I am able to create fun but professional videos for my social accounts.

April 13, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

D'NOLA

I used this app to help me do my video .I really like it. It would be nice if it did more effects . thanks

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Lisverik Trends

I used this app to create a still picture video. I hope my buyers will like it a buy some leggings because of this video.

April 7, 2021

Emperfekt

I use this app to create videos, I like it a lot. I will recommend Vimeo to everyone. This app helped me a lot with creativity.

April 4, 2021

Wow!!! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

GirlzNDollz

I just started using this app. It's easy and very user friendly. Very happy with it so far! I would definitely recommend.

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

May Charters

Thoroughly enjoying this app! The only thing I would like to have as an option so far is when you change the "style" of an edit that you can mute the sound effects that style might make like whooshing sounds on a cut and keep the music.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, rating, and feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Yallaa Bina Store

This program is very good , really I founded this program is very easy and free and helpful , I like this program

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

The Canadian Birch Company

So many features, even in the Plus version, with ability to add call to action buttons, links at the end of video whereas some free apps don't provide this.

March 25, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Alexa Martha Designs

I have no complains :) this is an awesome app. I am able to quickly I mean within minutes just to whip up an add for my products. Just supercool!! I tried all kinds of expensive programs and software before and none are as efficient as this app.

March 21, 2021

We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your fantastic review and rating!

NEELBILL.COM

I use this app to create a video on smartwatches. with readymade templates, it was very fast .need more templates so that it will be a fun-filled experience

March 21, 2021