Viralstyle Fulfillment

by Viralstyle

The Easiest Way to Create & Sell Custom Products

Official Tiger King Store

Don't use this service.

We have had nothing but problems with this app/company for the past month. Orders frequently take 4-5 weeks (or more!) to be shipped, which has caused us massive customer support issues.

On top of the issues with orders, customer support is non-existent. They won't get back to you on chat, there is no phone number to call, and when you email them they give you very vague answers that don't address your issue at all.

Patriotic Source

Forget this app, they don't deliver the product right now but they take the money. This company is causing problems, and they don't give a solution. they say no date when they can ship. The phone number they provide is fake, they don't help at all.

Teerrific

Terrible support. Bad company policies. If your item gets lost in transit it's your responsibility to replace it. Only POD company that does this.

Art-O-Rama

I'm having problems with every single order. There's an order from March 22. It's April 7 and is still being printed. It's unacceptable! What kind of online store can survive this? Every order is taking weeks to be printed.

Grey Lives Matter Shop

AVOID THIS APP!! Order (for a MUG!) Dec16th 2018, STILL NOT SHIPPED Jan24 2019 with NO ETA to ship!!

thecoolsloth

I rarely leave a bad reviews but I think is necessarily. Using Viralstyle can bring only late orders and angry customers. When you ask what is going on they tell you that production time is 10 business days that is unacceptable for POD in 2018, however they don't even fulfill the items even in this time frame.

Psychodelic Zoo

Terrible! I ordered a pair of flip flops on July 29. 10 days later I messaged them asking why it said my order was still printing. They said it would take 12-15 business days before it shipped, sometimes sooner. I waited. August 20th I followed up asking why it still says printing. They said they would get with the production team and find out. 3 days later still no answer. Poor customer service. Poor communication. Awful timing. I've had sublimated products before and they NEVER took this long. Don't waste your time

Toeholdinc

poor user experience, app does not work inside Shopify, no onion to order samples, they just want you to start selling and trust that their product are worthy of our customers. thumbs down

Gamers Apparel Store

First order messed up. Did not print on the back and also customer had to pay tax

Findyourcoast

Nothing good to say here. Just as written below. Very buggy app, poor quality apparel and who would buy a shirt with a 10 day wait? Not me and I would not expect my customers to either. Horrible turnaround time. With the rise of fulfillment manufacturers these guys are not a go-to source.

Previous 1