Viralstyle Fulfillment

The Easiest Way to Create & Sell Custom Products

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Native Scents, LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've used this app for 2 years and at first it was fine. Since January of 2021 I have had to refund over $1k in orders due to their system not syncing with my store and then canceling entire orders for 1 items no longer being made. They offer zero support and blame others. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere for POD or just hire a local shop.

Changing Lanes Store

Our very first order of 20 koozies had 17 of them unusable.. absolute garbage. Disconnecting this from our store and we won't use them again.

Éire In My Blood

Location Spain

I choose Viralstyle for their Face Masks and received more customer complaints on that one product then I've ever received on all of my other products combined! Emailed the owner Thomas Bell on one particular issue but he never bothered his arse to even acknowledge my email! Have since switched to Printify and no customer complaints! Steer clear of Viralstyle!!

foxtailtees.com

Worst. App. EVER!!!!! Orders take 4-5 weeks for delivery. Literally ALL customers (I'm fairly new) are mad, upset and asking for refunds. DO NOT use this app for POD. They charge your credit card immediately after your customer places and order, and nothing happens. Orders are ALWAYS pending.... Shame on you VS. BEWARE!!!!!!

Official Tiger King Store

Don't use this service.

We have had nothing but problems with this app/company for the past month. Orders frequently take 4-5 weeks (or more!) to be shipped, which has caused us massive customer support issues.

On top of the issues with orders, customer support is non-existent. They won't get back to you on chat, there is no phone number to call, and when you email them they give you very vague answers that don't address your issue at all.

Patriotic Source

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Forget this app, they don't deliver the product right now but they take the money. This company is causing problems, and they don't give a solution. they say no date when they can ship. The phone number they provide is fake, they don't help at all.

Teerrific

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Terrible support. Bad company policies. If your item gets lost in transit it's your responsibility to replace it. Only POD company that does this.

Art-O-Rama

Location Spain

I'm having problems with every single order. There's an order from March 22. It's April 7 and is still being printed. It's unacceptable! What kind of online store can survive this? Every order is taking weeks to be printed.

LARSOC REPUBLIC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great print quality! POOR Customer Service! Shipping times are too long and shipping costs are too expensive. Tu suggested I contact the legal department after inquiring on the following two questions:
1) why it cost $25 USD to ship 12 can coolers. 2) Printing location not being in the continental United States. Any individual can ship 12 can coolers for under $13. Why the extra cost? No explanation was given. However the price increases when the item is printed and shipped overseas. I'm removing their can cooler products from my store as they're not forthright and honest about their business. Do not use ViralStyle.

Grey Lives Matter Shop

Location Ireland

AVOID THIS APP!! Order (for a MUG!) Dec16th 2018, STILL NOT SHIPPED Jan24 2019 with NO ETA to ship!!

Previous 1