Viralstyle Fulfillment

Viralstyle Fulfillment

by Viralstyle

The Easiest Way to Create & Sell Custom Products

Grey Lives Matter Shop

AVOID THIS APP!! Order (for a MUG!) Dec16th 2018, STILL NOT SHIPPED Jan24 2019 with NO ETA to ship!!

thecoolsloth

I rarely leave a bad reviews but I think is necessarily. Using Viralstyle can bring only late orders and angry customers. When you ask what is going on they tell you that production time is 10 business days that is unacceptable for POD in 2018, however they don't even fulfill the items even in this time frame.

Psychodelic Zoo

Terrible! I ordered a pair of flip flops on July 29. 10 days later I messaged them asking why it said my order was still printing. They said it would take 12-15 business days before it shipped, sometimes sooner. I waited. August 20th I followed up asking why it still says printing. They said they would get with the production team and find out. 3 days later still no answer. Poor customer service. Poor communication. Awful timing. I've had sublimated products before and they NEVER took this long. Don't waste your time

Toeholdinc

poor user experience, app does not work inside Shopify, no onion to order samples, they just want you to start selling and trust that their product are worthy of our customers. thumbs down

Gamers Apparel Store

First order messed up. Did not print on the back and also customer had to pay tax

Findyourcoast

Nothing good to say here. Just as written below. Very buggy app, poor quality apparel and who would buy a shirt with a 10 day wait? Not me and I would not expect my customers to either. Horrible turnaround time. With the rise of fulfillment manufacturers these guys are not a go-to source.

Maptizm

Had high hopes for this one with the great product selection, but the poor interface and ridiculous shipping & handling times make it unusable. 100% of orders were printed late and with longer shipping times than the estimated window. Combine that with packages not arriving or being returned to sender with zero assistance from viralstyle to figure out why or hold the printers accountable, and you get a load of pissed off customers and headaches for days.

Liberty Alliance

Never wrote a bad review before.. but this app is just helpless.. very very buggy, support is not helpful at all, that if they even reply your message.. sometimes they dont even answer.. shipping is three weeks!!! worst app ive ever use..