Viralstyle Fulfillment

Viralstyle Fulfillment

by Viralstyle

The Easiest Way to Create & Sell Custom Products

LARSOC REPUBLIC

I'm on the fence. Great print quality, bad print/ship time & customer service.

Shipping times increased for can coolers - 2-3 days to 15 days+ without explanation. Communication with TU (no last name or job title in their unprofessional emails) was incoherent - leads me to believe that these can coolers are not printed in the USA anymore. Their website also lacks data and information my customers need to stay informed.

TU's use of creative math to make the new 10-12 days print/ship time and the practice of printing shipping labels 10 days before the item ships is unacceptable to my customers.

I will look for a new vendor once all current orders are fulfilled.

Mbio Apparel, LLC

Updated 12/18/18:
Ok I'm bumping them up to 3-star (original review below) entirely based on their customer support. Now I had all the printing issues listed below, but Chris on their team has been super helpful to get reprints when needed and to keep me in the loop on delays for some of the types of shirts I wanted. So I do want to be fair here....Chris gets 5-stars, the app gets 4-stars (its a lot easier that some of the others), but their time to ship (at least for the dri-fits I was doing) is still a 1-star. They are making changes to their process so we'll see if that improves or not, but just be aware if dri-fit is what you are after expect long ship times. I can't speak to they're cotton products since I don't use those

Original (1-Star) Review Below:
I hate to write this, but it must be said. I use two different POD vendors, one for cotton shirts and Viralsyle for their dry fit options. I've stuck with them for six months since they were the only ones I could find that would do Dry Fit.

But off my last 16 orders, 2 shipped the wrong product (cotton instead of dry fit) and then on the re-print for one of them they shipped cotton again!

They are crazy slow (20-30 calendar days to ship). I send about 3 times as many orders to my cotton supplier and they usually ship within 3 days...and charge less for shipping.

So looks like I'm going to have to stop carrying dry fit until I can find another supplier. Viralstyle is making my customers angry with their slow ship times and wrong products, plus hurting my bottom line with higher shipping costs.

It is a shame because their app is better than most and I LOVE that they have Dry Fit shirts, but this is hurting us too much

Discgolfshopping

just don't see enough in this app to keep it in my store