ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Raffles

Avanoel

About to Start using this Giveaway method. All I can say is the Customer Service is Awesome and I can't wait to start using this method. Really Easy to set up for the first time! Thank you ViralSweep!

Edc Store Uk

- 1,500 emails collected in the first 24 hours using ViralSweep with our first test giveaway!!

- ViralSweep was very simple to set up, we have no techie in-house so we rely heavily on great apps from the store.

- It took less than an hour from Installing the app onto our store to launching our first Giveaway and collecting new emails.

We wanted to test using a giveaway as a way of building an email list, as email rev is important for our Shopify store. We used a low-value prize for the first test.

The results have been incredible. Before using Viral Sweep our email list was about 12,000 active emails this has taken 8 months to build. The ability to collect so many new emails within our target audience using ViralSweep has really changed our business model.

We used a simple FB & IG post and run some FB ads into those. The thing that has really surprised us is the uplift in IG & FB followers that the giveaway has given us. The engagement from the Giveaway has created a real buzz. This has been an extremely cost effective way to grow our list.

We had a few questions while setting up the campaign the customer support is amazing and helped us launch our first campaign so quickly. Highly recommended.

Ing Giveaway

When our firm needed to give away lottery prizes we didn't know where to turn. Someone recommended ViralSweep and it was the best decision we made for the project. Not only did the app work very smoothly, it was easy to customize and allowed for quick tracking. We were able to pull the lottery winners with ease. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to hold sweepstakes. Thank you the ViralSweep team and Giancarlo for being accessible and assisting with all our needs.

Auraglow

Highly recommend this app — quick and easy to setup and drop into my store, and our email list was growing within hours of launching a promotion. The best feature is that you can incentivize people to follow all of your social pages for more entries which helped us grow our lacking social pages.

Pretty Rebellious Boutique

Great App, very user friendly and the staff is always there to help with any questions. Grew my email list and FB likes as told!!

Chuckle Farm

I recommend this App. It offers good flexibility in terms of styling the sweepstakes entry page, and it’s a great way to drive engagement with a brand by offering (it’s an optional setting) extra points to those who engage with the brand on social media, in addition to collecting email addresses through the sweepstakes entry. The customer service is super fast and very helpful. They offer a sweepstakes guide that is a must read. My one feedback is if users could customize the color of the pop-up bar.

Shirt Battle

The app just works! Giancarlo, was more than generous with his time and explained the setup thoroughly. The customer service was exceptional! More importantly is that within 30 minutes we initiated the app we received 72 entries into our contest after just 3 days. Many of the entries liked us and shared the contest on facebook to get more entries. As to whether more f/b likes turns into more sales is yet to be seen. This app is giving an elegant and cost effective way to find out.

In terms of development of new features Giancarlo, ensures me that they are busy adding more features to this app. I can't wait.

Keep up the good work!

Robert Lassers - ShirtBattle.com

michellemoney.com

This app is exactly what we were looking for, and I CANNOT say enough about their customer service. Not only did they help answer the questions we had (which were many, because our IT help was out of town) but they gave us some great advice on how to use, and how to improve the app visually and functionally. I will be recommending this app to everyone I work with. Thanks guys!

1 2 3 4 6 Next