ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Raffles

Nice Rockets Car Giveaway

Great app so far, definitely pricey but should get the job done. Staff is very knowledgable and helped every step of the way

Sene

This is the only app that matters for giveaways, contests, and waitlists. The user experience is elevated and Giancarlo is great.

Samson & Charlie

we were looking for an app that would integrate well with our social media accounts, Shopify store and email campaign manager. This does the job and is beyond easy to get your Promotion Published in no time. The big tick for me is the support with Giveaway rules that helps keep us retailers compliant to local legislation. Support is very proficient i wish all Apps worked this well.

Behave Bras

This app was fantastic for our business! It does every single thing we need it to with our ambassador program, is easy to use and design, and the customer service is exceptional. I am able to message the founder with questions as I build out our weekly sweeps and he is super responsive and quick with help every time. Even their tutorials are great! Worth every single penny. I wish every app we used on Shopify had this kind of service. Wowsa.

Mingle

Great app and we got so many email subscribers from our competition! I would highly recommend and use again.

SKiVYS Femme

The chat support was incredibly helpful and they single-handedly solved all my integration issues. I'm using the app to run a contest pre-launch to develop my email list.

Bull Elk Beard Oil

My first sweepstakes is live and successful as I am writing this. I was bummed to learn that you can no longer have "Follow Us" Social actions - However this is not ViralSweep's fault. The app is relatively easy to run and setup, and so far has integrated flawlessly with my shopify store.

I would like to see the "Share on.." Social actions broken out to their own section rather than being rolled up under the "Refer your Friends" sections - if possible.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're glad you are seeing success so far! As you stated, apps can no longer have follow/like based actions to comply with the policies of Instagram and Facebook.

In regards to sharing, the same policies also apply. Facebook prohibits incentivized sharing, which is why this is rolled up into the referral action, where users can share to Facebook, however, they only receive entries when someone clicks the link they shared and enters the promotion. This is in compliance with Facebook platform policy. Other sharing options like tweeting on Twitter are broken out into its own separate action.

Gay Threads Co.

7-day trial period is misleading in a sense that you can only access 10 entrants data during the trial and you need to pay $49 for the rest. Not clear on sign-up. I'm sure nobody is hoping to run a competition and receive less than ten entrants so the trial period is essentially useless. Be ready to fork out.

April 22, 2020

Hi there,

We're sorry you are unhappy with how we price our product and handle our trials. The sign up page has a link which says "What is included in your trial" which displays exactly what is included in your trial before you even begin your trial. The text from the signup page states:

What is offered in the trial?
The trial provides access to all features included on the plan you chose.

There are two restrictions: Data access is restricted to your first 10 entries. Email integrations are not available until your trial ends.

KSResin

Best app and customer service available on the app store. Incredible customization options for nearly everything you could think of. Ease of use, as well as overall look is fantastic. Customer service is responsive and extremely willing to help. 10/10, and we generally do not rate apps. This one deserves it.

Healist

We just started using this app and we are amazed so far by their customer support. They have been very responsive and helpful solving our issues quickly and efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7