ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Referrals

Acquadellelba

If you aren't using ViralSweep for your contests you are doing it wrong...Giancarlo is just fantastic with his customer service. Can't recommend highly enough. A little pricey for the advanced plan, but still a good value.

Bikini Luxe Swim

Lightening fast customer service and top notch at that. This app has so many functions and features as well as some hidden ones that they are rolling out now that blow away all of their competition.

The documentation is clear and concise and you can make any kind of contest that you can dream up with this app.

For us we run a lot of contests to promote our designer swimwear and Women's fashion and it has been a fantastic tool to grow our audience and email lists.

Candice Galek
Founder https://www.bikiniluxe.com

Travel Must Haves

This app is amazing for building a database through a prize and the customer support by Giancarlo was exceptional. He even went into work after hours to help me install it correctly!

Yah Unlimited

We used this app for our first giveaway and thought it was great. We have a Shopify store and use Mail Chimp and everything worked seamlessly. There's lots of support and demos to reference for every possible set-up scenario. We chose to add the sweepstakes as a page on our store and add extra entries for different social media actions. It's easy to use and build your sweepstakes, and to collect the resulting e-mail list. We ran into a small snag related to FB and they helped me right away, identified the issue, and corrected it. Choosing winners was a simple click of a button and it was awesome to be able to check stats and entries easily throughout the process. We were so pleased and will definitely use them again in the future.

Rawwood Shades

Great, easy to use. Very communicative customer service

Cotton Camera Carrying Systems

largest photo contest we have ever had due to simplicity in entering and voting. Collected many email addresses and spread brand awareness. Very fast response time from Giancarlo! Thank you!

Lisa Young Lee Inc

I'm very pleased with this app! I just opened launched my online store recently, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon this app so that I can launch an exciting contest to get more interest to my site. It's very user friendly and if you get stuck, Giacarlo provides excellent support. I can't wait to get my contest up and running!

Allegra Harvey

We used this app for lead generation and thought it was wonderful.
So easy to set up and integrate with infusionsoft our email marketing.
We ran out contest for 4 weeks and throughout the competition we got hundreds of leads and it app worked seamlessly, not a hitch!

Giancarlo was very helpful and responsive with any question we had.
You definitely recommend and we would definitely use this again.

Heyday Footwear

Collected 640 emails in 3 days with our first giveaway and just launched a monthly giveaway with Giancarlo's awesome help. Recommended!
www.HeydayFootwear.com

Outlander Obsession

We're still pretty early into our first Sweepstakes, but we're very happy so far. The VS platform is well laid out. When I did run into problems (mostly due to my ignorance), Giancarlo was very helpful in getting us going again. After just a few days, we have 540 entrants in our sweepstakes, which is pretty exciting for our little company.