ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Raffles

Rawwood Shades

Great, easy to use. Very communicative customer service

Cotton Camera Carrying Systems

largest photo contest we have ever had due to simplicity in entering and voting. Collected many email addresses and spread brand awareness. Very fast response time from Giancarlo! Thank you!

Lisa Young Lee Inc

I'm very pleased with this app! I just opened launched my online store recently, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon this app so that I can launch an exciting contest to get more interest to my site. It's very user friendly and if you get stuck, Giacarlo provides excellent support. I can't wait to get my contest up and running!

Allegra Harvey

We used this app for lead generation and thought it was wonderful.
So easy to set up and integrate with infusionsoft our email marketing.
We ran out contest for 4 weeks and throughout the competition we got hundreds of leads and it app worked seamlessly, not a hitch!

Giancarlo was very helpful and responsive with any question we had.
You definitely recommend and we would definitely use this again.

Heyday Footwear

Collected 640 emails in 3 days with our first giveaway and just launched a monthly giveaway with Giancarlo's awesome help. Recommended!
www.HeydayFootwear.com

Outlander Obsession

We're still pretty early into our first Sweepstakes, but we're very happy so far. The VS platform is well laid out. When I did run into problems (mostly due to my ignorance), Giancarlo was very helpful in getting us going again. After just a few days, we have 540 entrants in our sweepstakes, which is pretty exciting for our little company.

Sipdark

Very smooth to navigate. We had a few small issues early in our contest and customer service was quick and responsive in helping us sort them out. Recommend!

Powerofmedev

The app worked really well, it was simple to use and for our needs of running flash comps on www.thepowerofme.co.uk we found the app to be a great tool. Would recommend for sure!

Chrissy0804

I never leave reviews but this app deserves one! Customer service from Giancarlo and others is super fast - I even think they have responded to me on Sunday evening. They are totally willing to step in and fix/help whenever needed. They have actually made my day easier when I've needed help and as a business owner that's the best service ever!

Sherpapullovers

I've worked with ViralSweep since the original version was released, and we always had strong results. I recently moved to the new version, which is a massive leap forward in functionality and user experience. Additionally, Giancarlo has been exceptionally responsive for all of my myriad inquiries. I 100% recommend this product!

UPDATE: I continue to recommend this app for its fantastic functionality, and Giancarlo just helped me customize the look of a particularly important promotion. Thanks, ViralSweep!