ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 2, 2017

We used this app for our first giveaway and thought it was great. We have a Shopify store and use Mail Chimp and everything worked seamlessly. There's lots of support and demos to reference for every possible set-up scenario. We chose to add the sweepstakes as a page on our store and add extra entries for different social media actions. It's easy to use and build your sweepstakes, and to collect the resulting e-mail list. We ran into a small snag related to FB and they helped me right away, identified the issue, and corrected it. Choosing winners was a simple click of a button and it was awesome to be able to check stats and entries easily throughout the process. We were so pleased and will definitely use them again in the future.

Yah Unlimited
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 25, 2017

Great, easy to use. Very communicative customer service

Rawwood Shades
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 25, 2017

largest photo contest we have ever had due to simplicity in entering and voting. Collected many email addresses and spread brand awareness. Very fast response time from Giancarlo! Thank you!

Cotton Camera Carrying Systems
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 16, 2017

I'm very pleased with this app! I just opened launched my online store recently, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon this app so that I can launch an exciting contest to get more interest to my site. It's very user friendly and if you get stuck, Giacarlo provides excellent support. I can't wait to get my contest up and running!

Lisa Young Lee Inc
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited November 8, 2017

We used this app for lead generation and thought it was wonderful.
So easy to set up and integrate with infusionsoft our email marketing.
We ran out contest for 4 weeks and throughout the competition we got hundreds of leads and it app worked seamlessly, not a hitch!

Giancarlo was very helpful and responsive with any question we had.
You definitely recommend and we would definitely use this again.

Allegra Harvey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 11, 2017

Collected 640 emails in 3 days with our first giveaway and just launched a monthly giveaway with Giancarlo's awesome help. Recommended!
www.HeydayFootwear.com

Heyday Footwear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 1, 2017

We're still pretty early into our first Sweepstakes, but we're very happy so far. The VS platform is well laid out. When I did run into problems (mostly due to my ignorance), Giancarlo was very helpful in getting us going again. After just a few days, we have 540 entrants in our sweepstakes, which is pretty exciting for our little company.

Outlander Obsession
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 30, 2017

Very smooth to navigate. We had a few small issues early in our contest and customer service was quick and responsive in helping us sort them out. Recommend!

Sipdark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2017

The app worked really well, it was simple to use and for our needs of running flash comps on www.thepowerofme.co.uk we found the app to be a great tool. Would recommend for sure!

Powerofmedev
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 22, 2017

I never leave reviews but this app deserves one! Customer service from Giancarlo and others is super fast - I even think they have responded to me on Sunday evening. They are totally willing to step in and fix/help whenever needed. They have actually made my day easier when I've needed help and as a business owner that's the best service ever!

Chrissy0804