ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

L/L Supply

Just downloaded this to run a photo comp. Easy to setup and the support was very responsive when we had a small issue (turn out to be our fault) with the widget. Great app, awesome support.

Wondery

This app is very easy to use and has some of the best customer service I've experienced with a shopify integrated app. Giancarlo responded to my messages within a few minutes and worked with me to figure out any questions I had. If you are thinking about it, I definitely recommend.

Miniweight

We used this app on our website to run two simultaneous campaigns, one sweepstake, and one purchases. App runs smoothly, everything is easy to set up. Giancarlo, the co-founder, is always available when help is needed! All in all, recommend eyes closed.

The GiveAway Club

Great service and the support team responds quickly and is always there to help. Highly recommend using this app for your store.

I Want In

ViralSweep is absolutely integral for what we do. The team and support is absolutely first class, one of (if not the best) we've experienced whilst building our store. I cannot recommend the app enough, it's absolutely packed with features and if there's something is doesn't do, reach out and the team and sure to help you out!

November 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review, and it has been a pleasure working with you to better craft our Purchases App to help merchants run these raffles.

Nice Rockets Car Giveaway

Great app so far, definitely pricey but should get the job done. Staff is very knowledgable and helped every step of the way

Sene

This is the only app that matters for giveaways, contests, and waitlists. The user experience is elevated and Giancarlo is great.

Samson & Charlie

we were looking for an app that would integrate well with our social media accounts, Shopify store and email campaign manager. This does the job and is beyond easy to get your Promotion Published in no time. The big tick for me is the support with Giveaway rules that helps keep us retailers compliant to local legislation. Support is very proficient i wish all Apps worked this well.

Behave Bras

This app was fantastic for our business! It does every single thing we need it to with our ambassador program, is easy to use and design, and the customer service is exceptional. I am able to message the founder with questions as I build out our weekly sweeps and he is super responsive and quick with help every time. Even their tutorials are great! Worth every single penny. I wish every app we used on Shopify had this kind of service. Wowsa.

Mingle

Great app and we got so many email subscribers from our competition! I would highly recommend and use again.