ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

Behave Bras

This app was fantastic for our business! It does every single thing we need it to with our ambassador program, is easy to use and design, and the customer service is exceptional. I am able to message the founder with questions as I build out our weekly sweeps and he is super responsive and quick with help every time. Even their tutorials are great! Worth every single penny. I wish every app we used on Shopify had this kind of service. Wowsa.

Mingle

Great app and we got so many email subscribers from our competition! I would highly recommend and use again.

SKiVYS Femme

The chat support was incredibly helpful and they single-handedly solved all my integration issues. I'm using the app to run a contest pre-launch to develop my email list.

KSResin

Best app and customer service available on the app store. Incredible customization options for nearly everything you could think of. Ease of use, as well as overall look is fantastic. Customer service is responsive and extremely willing to help. 10/10, and we generally do not rate apps. This one deserves it.

Healist

We just started using this app and we are amazed so far by their customer support. They have been very responsive and helpful solving our issues quickly and efficiently.

Chesserfeld

We are using this app to grow our email list and social media following. The app is phenomenal. It is easy to use and customer service is excellent. Giancarlo was very quick to respond to our questions. I tried another app previously and found it difficult to navigate. Viralsweep is easy to navigate and we had our contest up and running in short order. Our contest has now gone viral, thanks to Viralsweep.

Saranoni

ViralSweep is incredible! It has been able to do everything we can think of and more! The customer service is amazing and they've bent over backward for every little request we have made! Seriously an amazing company!

Grill Your Ass Off

Every feature that we needed and the best customer service we have experienced on Shopify! I would recommend this ap to anyone that wants to host a competition or giveaway!

May 20, 2019

Thank you for the kind words :). If you ever need anything else, always feel free to reach out.

Beckett Simonon

We have used this app to make Give Away with our influencers and it has helped a lot! We are able to create easy landing pages for the Give Away and ensure fair winners with the software

Hella Bitters & Soda

ViralSweep has realized a simple concept: give people a low-barrier to entry and then bribe them to take action. Very useful, potentially hugely impactful (depending on your marketing strategy), but nothing earth-shattering, IMO.

What makes ViralSweet ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ is their Customer Service in conjunction with a solid product. Giancarlo is lighting fast with his responses and quick to help you find solutions.

If you want to grow your audience through social giveaways and promotions, it's a waste of your time not to use ViralSweep.