ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 28, 2021

This app was easy to set up and worked great. Giancarlo was the best in helping out any issue that came about. We will be using this again in the future.

Medwakh.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 21, 2021

Amazing App! We gained over 5,000 new emails and sms on our first campaign! Highly recommend!! Customer support is amazing and answered every question i had to make sure my campaign was successful!

Zamage
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 14, 2021

Giancarlo has been incredibly helpful and flexible with the needs of my business. This is our first ever giveaway promotion, and he has alleviated any and all anxiety that has come with this new process. ViralSweep legal services have been very quick and responsive. The application is user-friendly and has tons of features. Highly recommend.

EVGWARS
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 6, 2021

Wow. I can't say enough good things about this app and the customer service I received while using it. ViralSweep handled all the details of my first giveaway. It made my contest feel professional and well-run, and enabled me to grow my email list by 4000 subscribers, my Facebook page by 700 followers, my Instagram page by 600 followers, and my Pinterest page by 500 followers. I even stopped advertising on FB after the first two weeks and it really did go viral! I had several questions, since this was my first giveaway, and I got immediate answers from Giancarlo. I mean IMMEDIATE. I will definitely be using this again!!

Cat in the Box LLC
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 3, 2021

Amazing team! Would highly recommend. They have lots of features and are able to help make custom features!

Ronin Factory
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 26, 2021

Giancarlo has helped me set up my sweepstakes multiple times! Been a great help. And the app works seamlessly with my store. Very excited to launch. And again, HUGE shout out and thanks to Giancarlo!

upshiftjdm
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 6, 2021

Giancarlo is very professional and was very quick to address any issues we had ! Would recommend their service

BTN - Boost The North
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 3, 2021

Great support from their customer service team. They helped me configure the app the way I wanted to so I appreciate that.

Mono B
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 22, 2021

Very good app with excellent customer service. I would high recommend this app to anyone that runs any sort of sweepstakes or raffle promotion. It is well worth the price and saves you a lot of time.

Drive Theory
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 13, 2021

Amazing Customer service and app! Works exactly how I expected and the pricing is good for the sales you can get from it if you use it properly.

badasscandle.com