ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

Ridge Rebel

The team over at Viral Sweep is outstanding! They are always there when I have questions and are super friendly!!! The user platform is very user friendly as well!

nfgshop.com

I used this app to help grow our email list and better organize the CX of a giveaway. I strongly recommend this app after (seriously) increasing our email subscription 10x and having a very smooth customer experience.

Obsessed Garage

Back in 2019 I emailed ViralSweep asking about having an option to award sweepstake entries for purchases on Shopify. I got a swift response from Giancarlo saying they've been working on sometime like this! We've used the purchases app for multiple sweepstakes and have tracked thousands of orders with problems and selected our winner without a problem! Giancarlo is awesome and responds quickly! If you're looking for an app to run sweepstakes on something like a car this is the app you want! It makes life so much easier!

L/L Supply

Just downloaded this to run a photo comp. Easy to setup and the support was very responsive when we had a small issue (turn out to be our fault) with the widget. Great app, awesome support.

Wondery

This app is very easy to use and has some of the best customer service I've experienced with a shopify integrated app. Giancarlo responded to my messages within a few minutes and worked with me to figure out any questions I had. If you are thinking about it, I definitely recommend.

Miniweight

We used this app on our website to run two simultaneous campaigns, one sweepstake, and one purchases. App runs smoothly, everything is easy to set up. Giancarlo, the co-founder, is always available when help is needed! All in all, recommend eyes closed.

The GiveAway Club

Great service and the support team responds quickly and is always there to help. Highly recommend using this app for your store.

I Want In

ViralSweep is absolutely integral for what we do. The team and support is absolutely first class, one of (if not the best) we've experienced whilst building our store. I cannot recommend the app enough, it's absolutely packed with features and if there's something is doesn't do, reach out and the team and sure to help you out!

November 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review, and it has been a pleasure working with you to better craft our Purchases App to help merchants run these raffles.

Nice Rockets Car Giveaway

Great app so far, definitely pricey but should get the job done. Staff is very knowledgable and helped every step of the way

Sene

This is the only app that matters for giveaways, contests, and waitlists. The user experience is elevated and Giancarlo is great.