Reviews (175)

4.9

Merchants find this app effective for boosting email lists, social media followers, and customer engagement. It offers customizable contests and integrates well with Shopify and other platforms. The customer service, especially from Aldin and Giancarlo, is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants report increased sales and website traffic after using the app. It also provides helpful tutorials and legal services for contest compliance.

October 15, 2020

we were looking for an app that would integrate well with our social media accounts, Shopify store and email campaign manager. This does the job and is beyond easy to get your Promotion Published in no time. The big tick for me is the support with Giveaway rules that helps keep us retailers compliant to local legislation. Support is very proficient i wish all Apps worked this well.

Samson & Charlie
February 17, 2021

This app is very easy to use and has some of the best customer service I've experienced with a shopify integrated app. Giancarlo responded to my messages within a few minutes and worked with me to figure out any questions I had. If you are thinking about it, I definitely recommend.

Wondery
October 10, 2022

Viral sweep is great. We are on our 6th sweepstakes and they get it right every time. If i have a problem they will hop on zoom with you and fix anything you need. They are great.

Bangin' Empire
December 13, 2019

We are using this app to grow our email list and social media following. The app is phenomenal. It is easy to use and customer service is excellent. Giancarlo was very quick to respond to our questions. I tried another app previously and found it difficult to navigate. Viralsweep is easy to navigate and we had our contest up and running in short order. Our contest has now gone viral, thanks to Viralsweep.

Chesserfeld
April 28, 2021

We have been using the app for about 3 months now and it works flawlessly. Giancarlo was extremely prompt in his response when I had an issue that was totally my fault. Amazing customer service. In a world where you wait on hold for hours, he had my problem fixed in less than 2 minutes. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Kelly Herd Jewelry
April 1, 2021

Fantastic app with a fantastic support team. Literally saved us thousands in custom dev work using Viralsweep and we couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Dr. Dabber
October 13, 2022

Viral Sweep integrated nicely with Shopify. We are running our second giveaway now and their customer service has been great with response times, and even solving problems after hours.

Dead Lemon
Edited February 3, 2022

ViralSweep is a very well done app with a lot of features. The user support is very responsive as well.

Don Pablo Coffee
July 22, 2021

Very good app with excellent customer service. I would high recommend this app to anyone that runs any sort of sweepstakes or raffle promotion. It is well worth the price and saves you a lot of time.

Drive Theory
September 11, 2017

Collected 640 emails in 3 days with our first giveaway and just launched a monthly giveaway with Giancarlo's awesome help. Recommended!
www.HeydayFootwear.com