Shopoo ‑ Premium Dropshipping

Shopoo ‑ Premium Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Top rated Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell.

Arraish

This app has helped our business grow 4x. We were able to increase our product portfolio hence higher traffic to the website.

Takes away all the burden of searching products and creating pages on your website.

CreateNativaShop

This app has been a great help in finding items for my store. I have no doubt that with the products I have my sale will skyrocket! Thank you Shopoo and your awesome support team!

ACOANDCO

I'm 100% new to dropshipping and was able to use this app to quite speedily stock my site with great items with very little fuss. The range of items is breathtaking, and the quality and options available is very impressive. The customer service is very speedy and efficient, beyond helpful really. Whenever I've had questions they have been answered by the team without experiencing long frustrating delays. All in all I see no reason to use other providers.

Want It Online!

Beware - they say "free to install" (whoopy) - but you actually have to pay $29/month on a yearly plan or $49/month on monthly plan to sell their stuff. There is no free plan at the moment.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review in our FREE plan you can
1) Browse product catalog 2) Save draft products

It was very unfortunate that you felt the need to place a 1 star review of our service on Shopify. We truly are doing everything to provide you real value is there anything we can do to help you out?

Virgin Teez

Awesome Collection - Just keep adding more Suppliers and Ethical Suppliers as well Best of Luck guys :)

Revlisaq

I really like this app. It is fast and efficient. The support is first rate. Its integration with Shopify is excellent. The product was shipped to my customer within 10 days.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Prices are actually decent for “licensed products” The shirt designs are really cool! I gave it 3 stars because I activated products and they are not appearing In my store and when asked about it In chat, haven’t heard back I get that it’s a weekend but I have deadlines. Once they fix I will update my review

New Update everything is working fine. These guys got great t shirts!

The Vault

Customization is limited and I have found better pricing for my Canadian shop elsewhere. I did not get a chance to check material/print quality or the customer service.