Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

KAJ Clothing

I used this app to dropship and had the worst experience. The customer service person is very unprofessional and rude. And if that isn't bad enough the app is also awful. Very little information is found on the site to inform you on processes. all my orders took over a month to ship and a number of them were shipped items I never added to my store or 3 sizes too large or small. Items do not automatically update so my customers would order and I would later find out that the item was not in stock. They provide tracking numbers only when asked but it doesnt give you any information on the whereabouts of your package. Some items took over 3 months to arrive with the wrong item. The customer service chat person Moeez made everything difficult and even gave me trouble when I asked for my account credit to be returned. I have never been so stressed out while running my store. If I could rate this app zero stars I would.

L & M Kee

Easy to use app. I contacted customer service to check on an order that was placed. When I asked when the order would ship, customer service told me the the order processing is 3 to 9 days. This news left me concerned as they never mention the order processing time anywhere in the Shopoo app. A day later they contacted me to let me know that the order was already delivered. Slow to receive tracking information but this first order turned out to be a quick ship. I hope that they can improve the ability to receive the tracking information in a more timely fashion. Raising my rating due to the quick ship.

Eternal Weekend

Solid app, good selection, great support. The chat team has helped a lot with product selection and answering questions I have had along the way.

Enchant by Parisa

Really amazing products and good descriptions of products. It's so easy to use and I recommended this application to anyone wanting to start e-commerce with Shopify.

EndoGear

Great app, easy to use! This app has really helped us with our dropshipping model! We recommend this app!

JEXIE

The two guys in chat will Ignore any question you may have. This is just another useless app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fitness2sports

App is very easy to use, products are very awesome, and the support team is very cooperative. Great App!!

mygadgetcentre

very easy to use i love this app.. never have a issue every one need to know about this app please share

Saphir Online Boutique

Best app ever they help me build my store as well Best of luck guys
you are doing great and looking forward to working with you

Storeologi

I have a drop-ship business and shopoo really helped me a lot to find the perfect best selling products for my online store. I recommend this to all drop shippers out there to give it a try.

Previous 1 3 4 5