Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping | Reviews

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

Pergevt

You guys made this site so easy to use
thank you so much. very easy to pick products and import i like that i can chose were it will be shipped from USA or China

GetOut Your Feelings

This app is Great. Been looking for suppliers only in the US and I found them. And the fulfillment process is very very simple thank you so much guys.

Sakhoskin

I used this app to help me maintain my store. I'm working or too busy and it makes it so simple, I love it.

Proflamee

I came across some issues with my account and Moeez shows excellent customer service.
I was helped in a timely manner and all my issues were resolved. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of different avenues to operate.

September 14, 2021

Best of luck for your business

Benetero Electronics

Best! No long Time 4 shipping! Filter= fast shipping - 3-6 Days!!!!!
And a big big big deal! I give 5 stars! best of luck guys

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much really appreciate it

The Dog Says

app is amazing so far. good selection of brands and products. importing products to the store is so easy and convenient.

Fashion Point

Lots of great suppliers, a wide variety of products, easy to manage & navigate, They have really good filters which make it easy to find products according to your needs hoping to make some bucks! Love It.

Villager Friends

I love the products here and profit margins are really good. I'm thinking about deleting all my other drop shipping platforms.

September 4, 2021

Yes we are trying to add products with good margins

Purrified Air

So far so good. Very simple to link and import products. Options to modify data and images being pushed to store. Love it!

September 4, 2021

Awesome you made our day :)

Decorator's Lab

Simply put, I really like Shopoo. That being said Shopoo is pretty much nailing it with their mix of user-friendliness and excellent vendor partners to select from (I hope they will expand this in the future even further). I especially like the amount of US vendors and there customer service is amazing I will buy there prebuilt store in future they looks great.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much and we are adding new suppliers on regular basis

Previous 1 3 4 5 6