Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

LEUDIC

This app has really helped us with our drop shipping model! We are able to supply our store with these items, and the shipping rates are fast. We recommend this app!

Fancy Blossom

app sell low quality image products. customer service is one of the worts ones in all shopify app. they dont want to refund product they send defective. this app should be remove from shopify.

Eppah

Great app, easy to use. customer service is promptly and communication is good and in timely fashion.

KAUBI TRENDING EMPIRE

First I use this app was in impress of what It done for me. The only suggestion I would add is for them to get more US supplies for US drpshipper

The Contemporary Brand

Great app!!! the team is very friendly and helpful and they respond quickly with all your concerns. I just hope to see more variety of products in the future. the shipping price is perfect compared to other apps which allows you to increase your profit margin without having to worry about your product being overpriced.

BE STORE - Loja Online de Moda & Acessórios

Good enough, the price could be better for us. And maybe more neutral produts, but in general its ok.

Exact Clothing Design

thank you so much for the work i really like the app and looking forward to working with you

Thanks

StyleCamo

Positives:
Great Selection of T-Shirts and other items, Competitive Prices, Good Customer Support. Easy to manage orders as all is virtually automated.
Negatives:
Long Processing times

Himalayan Knives

Easy user experience and customer service is responsive and helpful. So far have had a good experience with monthly plan, but may soon need to upgrade lifetime plan.

Curfew Fitness

Easy and convenient installation. The representative who reached out to me did so with courtesy and respect. Even their free plan seems worth it,
will be considering using their neat product ideas for my store as soon as we are done setting it up!