Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

Exact Clothing Design

thank you so much for the work i really like the app and looking forward to working with you

Thanks

StyleCamo

Positives:
Great Selection of T-Shirts and other items, Competitive Prices, Good Customer Support. Easy to manage orders as all is virtually automated.
Negatives:
Long Processing times

Himalayan Knives

Easy user experience and customer service is responsive and helpful. So far have had a good experience with monthly plan, but may soon need to upgrade lifetime plan.

Curfew Fitness

Easy and convenient installation. The representative who reached out to me did so with courtesy and respect. Even their free plan seems worth it,
will be considering using their neat product ideas for my store as soon as we are done setting it up!

Live Love Nurses

It would be great if the shirt could be printed both sides. What a pity ! Hopefully it would be developed soon

Hi
Can you tell me which shirt you talking about we have lot of shirts where you can print on both sides?

Essanistore.com

The greatest drop-shipping app you can see and see. You can have a good income by choosing the right products

Hi Essanistore,

Thank you so much for this outstanding 5-star review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

Team Shopoo!

Sheikh Junkyard

So far this app has been extremely easy to use! love all the categories and that I can see shipping times and cost while browsing. Will surely recommend to my friends!

Hi Sheikh ,

Himalayan Pink Salt

This app is great!!!!! Ten times better than modalyst and less expensive than spocket. i am just loving it <3

Hi,

Magneticez

I have no problems using this app! Works great and when you have some questions, they respond fast. I highly recommend

Hi Magneticez,

BA Baby Toys

I really like this app. I recently converted from Oberlo for my store to Shopoo. I'm still learning but it is very intuitive! Keep up the great work!

Hi BA,