Shopoo: EU & US Dropshipping

Shopoo: EU & US Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Top rated Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell.

The Apostolic Beauty

Do not download this app, there are several problems with it. There is no indication on the processing time. The items do have shipping times, but they don't include processing. Processing is 3-9 business days, but i didnt find out until after i placed an order. Once I placed an order the tracking number didn't even show up. I had to contact the developer to get a tracking. I should not have to contact anyone for a tracking number. It should automatically be there. My packing still didnt come after the shipping time. He tried to blame covid but shopoo says nothing about covid. I asked for a refund but he said no refunds. How when you're the one who messed up? He didnt even apologize. Just made excuses.

July 8, 2020

We are very sorry that you had to go through such an ordeal. Please note that customer satisfaction is our top priority and we take each & every complaint seriously. Please email your concern directly to the CEO moeez@shopoo.co and we'll issue you a full refund. Please be assured that due to Covid19, every company is suffering from delayed delivery times but we still try our best to fulfill the orders on time. And we are constantly updating our platform to deliver the best customer experience. We sincerely believe that you will change your mind about our app soon.

Want It Online!

Beware - they say "free to install" (whoopy) - but you actually have to pay $29/month on a yearly plan or $49/month on monthly plan to sell their stuff. There is no free plan at the moment.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review in our FREE plan you can
1) Browse product catalog 2) Save draft products

It was very unfortunate that you felt the need to place a 1 star review of our service on Shopify. We truly are doing everything to provide you real value is there anything we can do to help you out?