Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

KAUBI TRENDING EMPIRE

First I use this app was in impress of what It done for me. The only suggestion I would add is for them to get more US supplies for US drpshipper

Regalika

Everything is perfect with Shopoo! I'm very happy with your service. Thanks! Fast customer service and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

The Contemporary Brand

Great app!!! the team is very friendly and helpful and they respond quickly with all your concerns. I just hope to see more variety of products in the future. the shipping price is perfect compared to other apps which allows you to increase your profit margin without having to worry about your product being overpriced.

BE STORE - Loja Online de Moda & Acessórios

Good enough, the price could be better for us. And maybe more neutral produts, but in general its ok.

Exact Clothing Design

thank you so much for the work i really like the app and looking forward to working with you

Thanks

StyleCamo

Positives:
Great Selection of T-Shirts and other items, Competitive Prices, Good Customer Support. Easy to manage orders as all is virtually automated.
Negatives:
Long Processing times

Himalayan Knives

Easy user experience and customer service is responsive and helpful. So far have had a good experience with monthly plan, but may soon need to upgrade lifetime plan.

Curfew Fitness

Easy and convenient installation. The representative who reached out to me did so with courtesy and respect. Even their free plan seems worth it,
will be considering using their neat product ideas for my store as soon as we are done setting it up!

Live Love Nurses

It would be great if the shirt could be printed both sides. What a pity ! Hopefully it would be developed soon

May 11, 2020

Hi
Can you tell me which shirt you talking about we have lot of shirts where you can print on both sides?

Essanistore.com

The greatest drop-shipping app you can see and see. You can have a good income by choosing the right products

May 11, 2020

Hi Essanistore,

Thank you so much for this outstanding 5-star review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,