Shopoo: Dropshipping&Wholesale

Find & Sell US/CA/EU/UK/AU high quality products.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

wearstronger

Great App! Easy to navigate and a lot of choice of quality products with fast shipping time. I strongly recommend.

November 14, 2019

Bossy Fashionz

EXTREMELY HELPFUL STAFF THANK YOU MOEEZ!

Also, the product is very beautiful and at a nice price, easy to make money with this store!
would recommend

B Inspired Boutique

I needed assistance on an issue and they quickly helped me without hesitation! That speaks volumes! Thank you so much!!! They also have so many awesome great products/suppliers right in the USA, which I do love that fact. I would love to see them add more great USA suppliers, I do recommend you give them a try and see for yourself.

Joy's Beauty Store

Thank you for creating this app! I had your products in my store before from other resources and was so happy to finally see you guys have your own app. Hopefully this will be a long term relationship

SuperShop

I absolutely love this app it is by far the best user friendly app I personally have used on Shopify Great job!!

CreateNativaShop

This app has been a great help in finding items for my store. I have no doubt that with the products I have my sale will skyrocket! Thank you Shopoo and your awesome support team!

ACOANDCO

I'm 100% new to dropshipping and was able to use this app to quite speedily stock my site with great items with very little fuss. The range of items is breathtaking, and the quality and options available is very impressive. The customer service is very speedy and efficient, beyond helpful really. Whenever I've had questions they have been answered by the team without experiencing long frustrating delays. All in all I see no reason to use other providers.

Want It Online!

Beware - they say "free to install" (whoopy) - but you actually have to pay $29/month on a yearly plan or $49/month on monthly plan to sell their stuff. There is no free plan at the moment.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review in our FREE plan you can
1) Browse product catalog 2) Save draft products

It was very unfortunate that you felt the need to place a 1 star review of our service on Shopify. We truly are doing everything to provide you real value is there anything we can do to help you out?

Virgin Teez

Awesome Collection - Just keep adding more Suppliers and Ethical Suppliers as well Best of Luck guys :)

Revlisaq

I really like this app. It is fast and efficient. The support is first rate. Its integration with Shopify is excellent. The product was shipped to my customer within 10 days.