Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

KAJ Clothing

I used this app to dropship and had the worst experience. The customer service person is very unprofessional and rude. And if that isn't bad enough the app is also awful. Very little information is found on the site to inform you on processes. all my orders took over a month to ship and a number of them were shipped items I never added to my store or 3 sizes too large or small. Items do not automatically update so my customers would order and I would later find out that the item was not in stock. They provide tracking numbers only when asked but it doesnt give you any information on the whereabouts of your package. Some items took over 3 months to arrive with the wrong item. The customer service chat person Moeez made everything difficult and even gave me trouble when I asked for my account credit to be returned. I have never been so stressed out while running my store. If I could rate this app zero stars I would.

JEXIE

The two guys in chat will Ignore any question you may have. This is just another useless app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fancy Blossom

app sell low quality image products. customer service is one of the worts ones in all shopify app. they dont want to refund product they send defective. this app should be remove from shopify.

Want It Online!

Beware - they say "free to install" (whoopy) - but you actually have to pay $29/month on a yearly plan or $49/month on monthly plan to sell their stuff. There is no free plan at the moment.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review in our FREE plan you can
1) Browse product catalog 2) Save draft products

It was very unfortunate that you felt the need to place a 1 star review of our service on Shopify. We truly are doing everything to provide you real value is there anything we can do to help you out?