Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

Shopoo: Automate Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Custom Branding, US Suppliers, Operations & Marketing Support

L & M Kee

Easy to use app. I contacted customer service to check on an order that was placed. When I asked when the order would ship, customer service told me the the order processing is 3 to 9 days. This news left me concerned as they never mention the order processing time anywhere in the Shopoo app. A day later they contacted me to let me know that the order was already delivered. Slow to receive tracking information but this first order turned out to be a quick ship. I hope that they can improve the ability to receive the tracking information in a more timely fashion. Raising my rating due to the quick ship.

Eternal Weekend

Solid app, good selection, great support. The chat team has helped a lot with product selection and answering questions I have had along the way.

Enchant by Parisa

Really amazing products and good descriptions of products. It's so easy to use and I recommended this application to anyone wanting to start e-commerce with Shopify.

EndoGear

Great app, easy to use! This app has really helped us with our dropshipping model! We recommend this app!

fitness2sports

App is very easy to use, products are very awesome, and the support team is very cooperative. Great App!!

Saphir Online Boutique

Best app ever they help me build my store as well Best of luck guys
you are doing great and looking forward to working with you

Storeologi

I have a drop-ship business and shopoo really helped me a lot to find the perfect best selling products for my online store. I recommend this to all drop shippers out there to give it a try.

LEUDIC

This app has really helped us with our drop shipping model! We are able to supply our store with these items, and the shipping rates are fast. We recommend this app!

Eppah

Great app, easy to use. customer service is promptly and communication is good and in timely fashion.

Exact Clothing Design

thank you so much for the work i really like the app and looking forward to working with you

Thanks