Shopoo: EU & US Dropshipping

Shopoo: EU & US Dropshipping

by Virgin Teez

Top rated Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell.

Regalika

Everything is perfect with Shopoo! I'm very happy with your service. Thanks! Fast customer service and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Primetime Beauty

I love the options available, I am new to dropshipping and their customer service is excellent! They are so friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend this app

Toylance

The customer service experience is very expeditious. They make sure you know what you need to know to sell their products.

Glammer By Redeux Glam

Highly recommend! I am just starting out and Moeez with customer service has been nothing but helpful!! Some of the products are a bit pricier on there but in my opinion, you get what you pay for! I love that all of their products are US and Europe based so I don't have to worry about getting crappy knock off products from China that my customers end up returning! I definitely recommend Shopoo to anyone especially because I have tried MULTIPLE different apps on here and this one along with one other are the only ones that do not drop ship directly through Aliexpress! I do wish that there were more bohemian style clothing on there for my store but that is totally not Shopoo fault

The Daily Corner Shop

Super simple to import to Shopify. Super simple to fulfill. The only thing I wasn’t aware of is that I needed to fulfill it through here and not just through Shopify, but maybe that’s just because I needed to add a payment method. But it was easy to figure out so I’m all set for next time.

Exact Clothing Design

thank you so much for the work i really like the app and looking forward to working with you

Thanks

Himalayan Knives

Easy user experience and customer service is responsive and helpful. So far have had a good experience with monthly plan, but may soon need to upgrade lifetime plan.

Curfew Fitness

Easy and convenient installation. The representative who reached out to me did so with courtesy and respect. Even their free plan seems worth it,
will be considering using their neat product ideas for my store as soon as we are done setting it up!

Essanistore.com

The greatest drop-shipping app you can see and see. You can have a good income by choosing the right products

May 11, 2020

Hi Essanistore,

Thank you so much for this outstanding 5-star review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Team Shopoo!

Sheikh Junkyard

So far this app has been extremely easy to use! love all the categories and that I can see shipping times and cost while browsing. Will surely recommend to my friends!

May 11, 2020