Virtual Try On

Virtual Try On

by Snaplook inc

Let your customers visualize themselves with any apparel items

Brands by Sag

I've used this app for months when it was free with no paid version. The first time i asked for assistance i was told that the developers are considering shutting the app down due to performance, and that if i'm willing to pay for the app they would get back to me at a later date. This would not be the ideal support to expect from a developer that wants you to purchase there products or service. This also makes me skeptical about the longevity of the app. I'm am going to give the paid version again and hope for better results from the app and customer service.

Sustineri Foresight

Great app - simple to use. The team are also very helpful. Ryan helped me to place the virtual try on button in a more prominent position and I think this has helped with sales. Would highly recommend over more expensive apps!

Sally Lowe Design

I use this app so that my customers can upload their own pics and try on my jewelry "virtually" before they buy it. I'm so happy to have this service available now. The app was easy to install and customer service and support from the developer has been great. I highly recommend SnapLook for anyone who wishes to help personalize the shopping experience!

Fabuleux Vous Jewellery

Have just added this app to our store and hoping for some good conversions! The Snaplook team was great to deal with. I like how it is very easy for the customer. Thanks!