Visceral Gallery + Slider

Visceral Gallery + Slider

by Visceral Apps

Create a truly UNLIMITED amount of stunning galleries!

Occasionqueens

Excellent customer service and I am overall really happy with the way it looks once implemented within my website.

Thank you!

Hometowngenius

Difficult to use. And not intuitive at all.

Flute Center Of New York 2

Great app! Support was able to customize our galleries so they work exactly how we need, and are always quick to respond!

Plctester

This app was exactly what I was looking for - a simple to use image gallery that allowed for linking. Support is responsive. Great! Even a few weeks later still using this app and it does what I want.

Day Five Art Gallery

Great app! Did what I wanted it to do. Support is on point!

Woodliving

A great app and thanks for the support, following the minor teething problems we had due to the template settings. Highly recommended!

Giftonomy

Fantastic - easy to use and enough customization options to make sure this gallery drops right in with any layouts. Technical support best I've ever received in my entire career. 100% recommend - well worth the 4 bucks a month! :-)

(Reviewed by Alister Brenton - web developer for Giftonomy)

Dewitt Jones

Very solid app. They always respond quickly and are very helpful. I would strongly recommend this app if you are looking for a professional way to display images.

Remember Your Wine Store

Great way to create a grid style gallery, or a slider style gallery. I liked how I could control how many photos that showed up per row; and that I could also use a lightbox to make my gallery linkable.

Texas Original Bbq Pits

This is just the gallery app I needed without bait and switching me into a much higher price point. All other gallery apps I have tried gave me a low price only to find out that I am extremely limited on features and or how many photos or galleries I can have. This app does exactly what it says and the price It states gives you access to all features and no limits on how many photos I can have. The interface is simple to use and gives me plenty options to customize my gallery to my liking. It is easy to add my gallery to any page or product I want. I did have a couple questions and the developer responded to me almost immediately. Thank you for the great app and support. We look forward to more apps from you.

Previous 1