Visceral Gallery + Slider

Visceral Gallery + Slider

by Visceral Apps

Create a truly UNLIMITED amount of stunning galleries!

Beet & Yarrow

I used this app to add customizable galleries and design portfolios to my shopify site, which is important because I'm in a visual industry. It has a lot of format options, is very easy to use and intuitive. It functions seamlessly with my site. And whenever I had a question with set-up, customer service was quick to respond and very helpful. It made it easy to manage the galleries myself and update regularly.

Occasionqueens

Excellent customer service and I am overall really happy with the way it looks once implemented within my website.

Thank you!

Hometowngenius

Difficult to use. And not intuitive at all.

Flute Center Of New York 2

Great app! Support was able to customize our galleries so they work exactly how we need, and are always quick to respond!

Plctester

This app was exactly what I was looking for - a simple to use image gallery that allowed for linking. Support is responsive. Great! Even a few weeks later still using this app and it does what I want.

Day Five Art Gallery

Great app! Did what I wanted it to do. Support is on point!

Woodliving

A great app and thanks for the support, following the minor teething problems we had due to the template settings. Highly recommended!

Giftonomy

Fantastic - easy to use and enough customization options to make sure this gallery drops right in with any layouts. Technical support best I've ever received in my entire career. 100% recommend - well worth the 4 bucks a month! :-)

(Reviewed by Alister Brenton - web developer for Giftonomy)

Dewitt Jones

Very solid app. They always respond quickly and are very helpful. I would strongly recommend this app if you are looking for a professional way to display images.

Remember Your Wine Store

Great way to create a grid style gallery, or a slider style gallery. I liked how I could control how many photos that showed up per row; and that I could also use a lightbox to make my gallery linkable.

Previous 1