Visitors Counter Increase sale

Grow your sales using social proof with visitor counter

Free plan available

COCO NADOURA

very good application thank you very much
**********************************************************

Two Pretty Girlz

Hello, I love the app, i think it should give more pictures/scenarios on using different options with pictures. I'm more of a visual person. But overall I give it a 10 out of 10

CHOLLOSTRENDING

Recomendable.Cuenta realmente los visitantes que están en el momento. Fácil de configurar.Revisaremos si funciona durante tiempo

JIA ZHOU Mens

我來自台北
我很滿意Visitors Counter - Increase Sales
是如此的創新跟實用
但是最讓我驚豔的是工作人員的專業與親切的服務 I come from taipei
I am very satisfied with Visitors Counter-Increase Sales
So innovative and practical
But what surprised me most was the professional and friendly service of the staff

The T-shirt Therapist

Wonderful app! The easiest to use of its kind. I love having the information this app provides, and I haven't had any issues.

Exceptional Supplements

This is one of my favorite apps. I just love having this information. And I checked many other apps, and only this one would let me put the counter where I wanted.

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

This app is literally perfect at what does and even better than that. I tried pretty much all the other counter apps first, and only this one does what I wanted it to do. Thank you for making it!

Angelina Belle Boutique

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Support was friendly and quick... the staff helped me with placement, so the widget appears just where I wanted to help provide urgency and increase conversions. I definitely recommend this app!

Billoy

As far as the setting up is concerned, i'd say is super easy and fats. Can't tell about effectiveness yet.

Shop On In

Very easy to use, easy to install, clean look which makes it very professional. I 100% recommend this app..

April 16, 2021

Our Visitor Counter APP for the Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

Previous 1 3