NS8 Visitors

NS8 Visitors

by NS8 Inc.

Empowering merchants to understand their website traffic

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service

Sleepy Holow Leather

The app is easy to use and very helpful in seeing where your traffic is coming from. I am still new to the app but learning. Customer support was excellent and very fast response.

Gift Moments

Does what it says, excellent app, 5 Stars!

Pugyou

Very useful and easy to use ! Plus it's free - Would recommend

Optimizeinstagram

This app has ZERO support, been getting this error for a week, no replies

Error

Please re-launch the app

Crystalcm

Today I can finally rate this app as 5 stars. I was wondering why I would need an app like this if I have Google Analytics. Here is how NS8 helped me.

I was getting a lot of traffic from the US with huge bounce rate from the direct channel which Google analytics was showing me however the google support could not help me with why this was the case. They kept saying this was user behavior and there is nothing we could do. Moreover, I do not even operate in the US.

I finally used NS8 today and started working my way down. I first selected all traffic I received for last month. I then had country, city and organisation opened up and filtered all traffic in the US. I noticed how there was a lot of traffic coming from an organisation called Microsoft Azure. I then selected I.P. Address & Bounce from the columns and noticed a large portion of Microsoft Azure traffic was coming from the same I.P. address where the bounce rate True.

This was the biggest find I have gotten for over a month all thanks to NS8. I can now start excluding traffic from this source so i can see more accurate traffic :D

Thank you NS8 for amazing filtering and columns selections!

Fashiongallerystore

Great in debt information on the visitors by many different attributes. This can be very useful when it comes to setting up targetting strategy and learning about your users. Highly recommended

DAVIT GRIGORYAN Founder, BAYSUPERSTORE p: 904-309-9096 a: PO Box 350542, Jacksonville, Florida 32235 s: baysuperstore.com

Fun Buy Shop

I have dozens of visitors a day. Yet this app says "No data available in table"

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Great easy to use, from Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore. http://cowpressocoffee.sg/

Havefaithclothingco

Great App,Give it a day and you'll see why!

Thanks www.Havefaithclothingco.com