Rezensionen (49)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. Juni 2024

We've been working with Visually for almost 6 months now and found it as the best A/B testing tool out there, and we've tested quite a few.
The fact that we don't need a developer to operate it and that tests can be set up within minutes is invaluable.
Visually's team has been a pleasure to work with and offers lots of knowledge and creativity. Highly recommended!

MASHBIR//365
10 monate mit der App
4. Juni 2024

We've been using Visually for several months now and it has totally changed the way we look at CRO and site changes in general. The platform is so easy to use (no developer needed!) and you can launch your first test within minutes. You can test anything and everything - there are very little limitations, if any. They also have an inspiration library which really helps ideation if you're stuck! All the platform perks aside, Visually's team is absolutely amazing. Our Account Manager has been so incredible with providing suggestions as well as helping navigate the platform whenever needed. Overall, we've had a great experience so far and continue seeing impactful results. We're excited to continue working & testing with Visually!

Canopy
10. Juni 2024

I can't say enough great things about this app! It's so easy to use - no custom coding. Every week I run a few new tests and watch my conversion rates increase.

Also their customer support is the best. Just got help from Dorine who took the time to investigate my challenges and stuck with me until I was successful. Thanks!

Bella's Flock
2 monate mit der App
25. Juni 2024

Amazing app with lots of powerful features. The A/BT capabilities are very high. A professional team that also provides service for individual and specific needs. highly recommend!

פנדה
4. Juni 2024

Visually has been an invaluable testing platform for us to prove out incremental lift. We have been able to test everything from banner and copy changes, to complex sign-in modules, and the team has been extremely supportive and responsive along the way.

Andie Swim
12 monate mit der App
20. Mai 2024

Really intuitively built with a lot of great Shopify specific features.

We've tested 4 different A/B testing tools and Visually has been the easiest to use without some of the limitations we found other apps had, in particular with working on edits to the cart drawer.

Dorine and the customer support team have been really responsive and helpful and troubleshooting some of our more advanced use cases

DROOL
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
10. Juni 2024

Visually is disrupting the A/B testing space with their simple UI and ability to manipulate any page or element without a developer. Our team has been extremely impressed by the value Visually brings as a platform but more importantly - their team is amazing in supporting and driving our testing strategy. Any requests or issues are addressed promptly and they offer creative solutions with quick turnarounds. We love partnering with Visually, and are also proud to support this female-founded org!

Fresh Clean Threads
25. Juni 2024

Still looking in to it, but i already got hugh support by Dorine. Thanks a lot, support is making the experince way better!

השטיח האדום
13 tage mit der App
8. Juni 2024

Hands down the best A/B testing app for newbies. It is so easy to run A/B tests without the hassle of coding. I was looking for something like this. I want to run the A/B test and focus on that part rather than on how to run those tests

bloombelle
Litauen
5 tage mit der App
30. April 2024

It's a very useful A/B Testing tool, and Visaully's Team are patient and helpful. The service team respond to me quick and troubleshoot issues very efficiently. I hope we can have take more testing with this tool so that it will improve our website service.

Birdfy