Visual Search

AI-powered image search -show your users the style they search

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Australia Remotes

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

Yes!!! this is the only app that I have found that does the Job! It is soooo subtle and well done. Highly recommended.

Rugs Done Right

Time spent using app Over 1 year

VIP service for Motel 6 price :) They are extremely responsive, adding in requested features for us regularly.

The Island Culture

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

A great function to add on my website, customer service was brilliant and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Once Again

Location France

Fantastic App ! Amazing support. The team is very reactive and really help us. Always listen our needs.
The app works perfectly and it is a big + for our customer experience.

www.emarketkw.com

Location Kuwait

Very helpful team and great support
So far the app workds really well and we love it

Recommend to all

minedxdev

Location Kuwait

Shopixai Visual Search is great APP add-on to find visually similar images by upload image or by take photo , very easy to integrate , easy to maintain, plus great online support , very helpful and informative.

UnitLuxe

Such a fantastic app. The best application in my store and definitely worth an investment if you want to set yourself apart fro competitors. Awesome customer service who are very helpful with the finest details and provide quality information. I'm over the moon and definitely recommend if you want to upgrade your website.

Sheer Fetish

This app in incredible! It works beautifully and is very easy to use. The support is awesome! If you want to give your customers a new and exciting way to search your products, this is the app for you!
Thank you to the visual search team for doing a great job and realizing the importance of great customer service!

VPARTS

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has made a lot of difference in my site and even for my retail store. It used to take a lot of time to find an item when a sample was brought by a customer. But no more now. Their support is also very good. I suggested a function be added and in a few days they did and it works perfectly.

Swifteria

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service and great app. It deserves the 5 Stars. I emailed them several times, including helping me to set up the button with my theme and they did it, even for other issues. Definitely, suggest this plugin, will help your site to catch up with the technology.

Previous 1