VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Tiger Presets

I used this app for many purposes as reviews, product bundles, animated add to cart button and many more.
It has a really vast choice of setting for you website from layouts to adding features.
In conclusion i wanted to add that they have a GREAT support service, fast, helpful and mostly with really prepared employers.

Zero Waste Co

If there is a standard for how an app should work and how support for that app works - these guys are the platinum+++
Costin is a legend, I've never had a support request looked at and resolved in 5 minutes!
Could not recommend them highly enough the app is great, my page is now faster and better and so many things in the one place! Too easy!
Looking forward to the new additions!

Gadget Deals

Excellent support provided! Requested a few customization and they did exactly as expected, thank you very much. This app is highly recommended..

KicksBox

Awesome app and great support! You can tell they have a great, professional team behind their product.

Pups Pads | Official site | Premium waterproof dog pads

the app is amazing, and most importantly the customer service team are flawless!i'll definitely be using their service for future projects

2delica

Great app with very fast support! Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lil Critters Warehouse

I absolutely love this app, it has every app you ever need all in one!! Saves so much time and makes your website fast only having one app instead of 50

UniBeem

great app! it saves me $$. I had to uninstall those paid individual apps and just kept vital. i had an issue with the theme which is conflicting with the app and their fast and superb customer service rep answered right away.

Exhibit Central

A great app with so many options in one. Jed was really helpful assisting me with a few tweaks to suit our website. This app continually strives to improve so its 100% worth the money! Thanks!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I started using this app today and I am blown away with the amount of built in apps this contains. I became a huge fan of this app and will use it on all my stores going forward. I learned a lot about new ways to increase the average order value and make the store look professional and branded.

Had an issue with the volume and discounts at checkout, customer service fixed it in less than 2 minutes and response was lighting quick. Totally recommend this app. 5/5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93