Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Whaaatda

I'm currently in the trial stage of the app and had an issue so I reached out to chat support and they responded immediately. Jed was super kind and professional and had my issue fixed within about 10 minutes! That type of support alone is worth every penny. I'm looking forward to using their services to help grow my store! Thanks again.

NEXO Street

Great and fast customer service! App is very useful! I'm still in the trial period, but looking forward to continue working with them

illuminowear

This is an awesome app with plenty of features with affordable price. And I had to contact support for my website, and they did a great job. They were willing to do a customization for my website too.

SpopSpurt

All in one. Even customer service is A class. All app has a very good tutorial which helps anyone to install the app in their store. I highly recommended this app to all drop-shippers.

LuckySpine

I have been using this app for several stores and I am always happy with the result. Also, they have a great customer support team. Recommend!

Happiness Idea Malaysia

so far all the features i've used on my store works well.. their support is very helpful and respond to any query really fast!

The Magic Toy Shop

This app gives us so many oportunity that we can improve our website and make it more attractive. The customer service is brilliant!

Spark and Revive

This app has been extremely helpful in streamlining what I need to be successful all in one spot and for a great price. The customer service has also been responsive and helpful! They are also receptive to new suggestions and adding additional features. Such a great find.

Mod Paws

These guys are awesome! Super informative and help me customize the app to my exact needs and wants without fail.

FANTENIA

Utilizo esta app para optimizar mi ecommerce. Gracias a sus funcionalidades mi tienda ha mejorado notablemente. El servicio de soporte es muy ágil, resolutivo y siempre amables. Encantada con las soluciones de Vitals!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 289 290