VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

ImanMall

I have just started to use Vitals. It is very easy to use and i must commend the excellent customer support! The support was stellar and they were quick to reply and help with the issues i had. I've heard a lot about Vitals great customer support and now i know it to be so true!!

Acute Apparel

Very useful app to enhance our business. Awesome tools for customer retention, adding reviews, making the website look and feel more legit. Very responsive for troubleshooting. Highly Recommend!

eosvita Malaysia

John is very helpful and I found Vitals is really cost-efficiency! you get 40+ app in 1 apps. I used Product Review, Trusted Bade, Payment Logo, sometimes discount bundle. To setup a discount in vital is lot more flexible & convenient compare to shopify discount code. It provide more dynamic discount feature like volume discount. I like it . Vitals save a lot of money and time too. I don't need to go over app to app to do setting.

urbantheka

Amazing guy, very good with skills and amazing communication.
Just did what i said in just few minutes, completely satisfied.

Monkey Bunks

It has been worth the price to get so many features in a way that is so easy to implement. I am now using Vitals in multiple stores. The customer service is also super speedy. They have been patient with my dumb questions. And Vitals offers a lot of customization including the ability to customaize where an app is displayed without any code. I would recommend to anyone who wants to optimize their store and not play around with dozens of separate apps.

PrentiShop

I've been using this app for a couple weeks, and everything is working very good. I had to ask for help with something and Michael J, from the Vitals Support Team helped me to get it solved in a few minutes. So, great app and great service too.

LyfestyleTech

the best app to use for shopify i would recommend to anyone that is just starting it pays for itself

MountainTopOutdoor™

I just love this app, it's just so handy and exceeded my expectation!
There are so many features within this APP and it is more than enough to make your website looks good
The fact that the staff replies within an hour really surprises me. They solve the problem well so that I can carry on making adjustments on my website. The staff is thoughtful and amazing!

Australian Sweet Co

Just started with the Vital app, and already the customer support has been amazing with helping with a custom design integration

Pain Rescue Ltd

Customer service was instant and helped me with everything I asked. 5 STARS. Definitely would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245